Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Unfortuate event..again. Lasers must go.

Update: Anyone who has bought things, i shipped them today. Thanks for the help!

Is anyone interested in the laptop? PM me offers if you are. Thanks. Im still far from paying off all bills :(

Hey Jerry, apparently, the lab instructors at my college used the LPM parts for a project. Well thanks for the generous offer anyways :)

I'm interested in the O-like 400mW green laser.

Please provide details on price and usage, etc.

Also interested in the Dragonlasers LSG02 (These filter UV, Blue and Green correct?)

Last edited:
I'm posting here today to thank both zdarkazn and daguin. Dealing with you both was phenomenal, and im glad everything worked out! Thank you for being honest, stand up folks! I really appreciate it.
PS zdarkazn, I hope you get back on your feet soon, there are lasers to be had!

I'm posting here today to thank both zdarkazn and daguin. Dealing with you both was phenomenal, and im glad everything worked out! Thank you for being honest, stand up folks! I really appreciate it.
PS zdarkazn, I hope you get back on your feet soon, there are lasers to be had!

Thank you. To other people: i have a few items left. I will let them go for $310 shipped. Thanks