Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Unfortuate event..again. Lasers must go.

zdarkazn

Banned
awww man, i really hate to see you put stuff away to pay damn bills :(
Well, at least i have things to sell to get money to pay them..better than not having anything.

zdarkazn

Banned
Update: Anyone who has bought things, i shipped them today. Thanks for the help!

zdarkazn

Banned
Is anyone interested in the laptop? PM me offers if you are. Thanks. Im still far from paying off all bills :(

zdarkazn

Banned
Hey Jerry, apparently, the lab instructors at my college used the LPM parts for a project. Well thanks for the generous offer anyways :)

FutureOne

I'm interested in the O-like 400mW green laser.

Please provide details on price and usage, etc.

Also interested in the Dragonlasers LSG02 (These filter UV, Blue and Green correct?)

Last edited:

boosted_4cyl

I'm posting here today to thank both zdarkazn and daguin. Dealing with you both was phenomenal, and im glad everything worked out! Thank you for being honest, stand up folks! I really appreciate it.
PS zdarkazn, I hope you get back on your feet soon, there are lasers to be had!

zdarkazn

Banned
I'm posting here today to thank both zdarkazn and daguin. Dealing with you both was phenomenal, and im glad everything worked out! Thank you for being honest, stand up folks! I really appreciate it.
PS zdarkazn, I hope you get back on your feet soon, there are lasers to be had!
Thank you. To other people: i have a few items left. I will let them go for $310 shipped. Thanks