Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Um, is there anybody selling anything in the US?

Hi i wanted to build a burning laser, and a frend of mine directed me to this website. As I can see everyone is selling in pounds. I want to pay in dollars. also, if you are selling in pounds, (which obviously situates you in UK) do you ship to US??

please reply, sorry if this is in the wrong section

Re: Um, is there anybody selling anything in the U

Welcome to the site :)

If you want to build your own Laser then best place to start would be our very own SenKat's sales site as he used to organise the Group buy for the diodes and on his sales page you will find links to the various threads you will need to read and he also provides the kits for maing your own voltage and current drivers as well as the diodes.

http://sales.stonetek.org/index.htm

k-9

if you are in diy your laser stonetek is the way to go :)

Yep. If you wanna buy a ready-to-go laser, send me a PM and we can try to work something out. If you're in the business of making your own like a DVD burner laser unit, Greg's stonetek site can't be beat for price or service.

ok thanks guys, wow this site is really responsive, I didnt expect a reply for like a day or so.

I am prolly gonna buy one from the site you all linked.

thanks alot

amk

yea check out my thread

Pretty cool site.... I for one, don't know of any other willing to put all this stuff together so easy for folks.... Most want to keep all the goodie secrets to themselves.

Nice job Senkat!

Hey Senkat...... what about throwing some packages together with all the included parts for those who are just starting out and don't "really" know what they should get?

Something resembling.... "Dorcy 125mw+ starter kit" etc?.

I'm sure you would open up several cans of worms from all the tech calls!.... LOL!

I remember when I was a kid, they sold stuff like that to make motors etc.

YES! SEE: 2 MEAN GREENIES! THEY BURN! MAKE OFFER!

I think Scopeguy is trying to point you to a thread hidden somewhere on the forum where a pair of green lasers of relatively high power are being sold to/from the US.

Edit: (unrelated) Whee! I made class 2 on this post! :D

oh sorry someguy, I get it now, BTW< this post was when I was suprisingly relatively new here, I can see some good US sells now, specially senkats website and all the wonderful Group Buys. Thanks everybody for your help. I appreciate it.

Hi amkdeath! No offense taken! ;D HA! and I thought anybody could find my thread! anyway, I am in California and I like high visibility beams, burning is O.K. too!

Wow tahts awesome, I am in CA also... I'll look into your post.

BTW..
Nor-Caly or south?

haha