Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UK Meet proposal

S

SenKat

YAY !!! I hope Timelord got his Sentorch in time for the meet :( I feel like poop that they did not go out earlier, now :(

Going to pick him up in about 30 mins Greg, Merl will be along a bit later. Talk to you soon.

Jase

T

timelord

I'm here now and the beer is flowing nicely :D Greg the Sentorch has not come yet :'( :'( But hey we've got loads of laser in one building ;D ;D ;D

Save me a Pint or 7 or 8 :cool:

Leaving work now, stopping off at home to load car up and grab a bite to eat, should be leaving around 7 if it goes to plan (so far today hasnt as it has been non stop but more about that later...)

I think we can do voice coms by Skype then I am sure Yahoo allows you to broadcast your cam to multiple recipients.....

See you soon chaps.

Ohh had an Idea for a great shot.... When I get outside your place I want you to fill the room with smoke and open the window, then I want to fire one of my Lasers through the open window into the smoke, it might be rubbish but its something different to try........

T

timelord

Merl has arrived and he's brought some blue looking bitch with she must be 473nm (JACK) ;)

It's already started !?!?!?!??? Man I thought you guys where 9hrs behind us here !! Damn it !!!!! I just got to work !!!! What time and day is it there right now ??? It's 9am Sat here right now.

Things

hehehehe have you got the webcams setup yet???? i want to watch you guys, sounds like fun!!

Things

actually i saw an option in skype, and it said something like "invite members to this chat" or something like that, wouldn't that mean multiple people can see the webcam feed?

Morepower said:
It's already started !?!?!?!??? Man I thought you guys where 9hrs behind us here !! Damn it !!!!! I just got to work !!!! What time and day is it there right now ??? It's 9am Sat here right now.
we're ahead of you timewise, by 6-8 hours (i think), not behind :) i'm sorry i couldn't make it, maybe a future one though!