Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UK Meet proposal

Sorry for being quiet on this but felt like crap after the procedure at hospital but I am getting better so just for an update herre goes:

The meet is still on for the 29th-30th September yes thats 2 days and 1 night in Sunny Dursley.... We are staying over at our very own Tallaxo's place of residence so drinking will be on the cards for those who want to so no worries about the drive home.

The plan of action for the Saturday is erm there is no plan of action? :-?

basically I have done enough of these sort of meets with other forums and games to know that whatever you plan basically goes out the window within about 3 shakes of the lambs tail (3 nano seconds)

The general idea though is to play with lasers, talk, share idea's have a laugh a drink for those who want it, something to eat you know just your general social get together but with Lasers :cool:

I am looking at arriving at sometime after 12pm but as I am driving down the dreaded M6 & M5 that could be anytime as we discovered last time.........

If anyone has any idea's, wants to post their ETA or even have any questions then please post away...

Oh and Greg you still have time to book your flights ;)

Greg. I will open up a webcam link for you and anyone else who wants to join and keep it on, so you will be kind of here ;D ;D.

Lee, yep my house is still available, Kids are being sent off to Grandmas and I think the wife may be away too , so that weekend is definitely ON.

PM me if you need any more details etc, Lee, like train times Etc. as I will pick you up from the station .

Jase

Well it appears we should be able to make some great photos to share with you.

if all goes to plan we will have the following colours to play about with and mix, using some Dichros

Blue
Violet
Red
Green
Yellow (mixed)

One of the things we intend to try is making a white beam, using Dichros, to mix red green and blue in the right proportions.

Should be a load of fun.

Jase

Things

ya sounds like alot of fun! get plenty of pics!!!! i'd love too see the white beam!!!

How's the Webcam thing going to work ?? If I have time I might be able to sink a few with ya's. I have a Webcam and YIM but i'm no expert, have only used it once and that was a while ago.

Morepower said:
How's the Webcam thing going to work ?? If I have time I might be able to sink a few with ya's. I have a Webcam and YIM but i'm no expert, have only used it once and that was a while ago.
Hi Morepower.

I will host in on skype, I only need to add you as a contact, and invite you and whoever wants to join in as a conference call, on your side you should get a fullscreen view of everyone here and all the goings on.

Jase

Ok I managed to download and sign up with Skype, but I guess I should try and test it with a webcam before the big night ?? Anyone want to help me test it ? Pretty much everyone I know is as clueless as me, or worse, when it comes to using this stuff.

I think my username is c_morepower as that is what's in the header, I got interupted at work a number of times while signing up.  I took a screen shot so everyone is welcome to add me to their contacts.

Attachments

• Skype.jpg
    Skype.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 82

Gazoo

Yes, I am giving Kaspar laser lessons with my webcam.... ;D

T

timelord

Morepower said:
I think my username is c_morepower as that is what's in the header, I got interupted at work a number of times while signing up. I took a screen shot so everyone is welcome to add me to their contacts.
I've just added you to my skype contacts

Lee. ;)

Things

hmmm it would be nice if i could watch wat you guys are doing, especially mixing the lasers?