Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UFO Sightings

What do you think the "UFOs" actually are?

• Total voters
UFO's are by definition " unidentified " so we don't know what they are and that's the point.

I do think some could be experimental aircraft and drones both foreign and domestic as well as natural aberrations, actually some sightings have been later proven to have been things like headlights at a distance bouncing off low clouds at a deceptive angle of observation.......but as far as little green men visiting, I doubt it.

We could see a long range probe from a distant advanced civilization where beings live a lot longer than we do and/or live much longer in effect due to time dilation, however due the the vast distances between the Earth and anywhere else where there could be life, only beings who can travel near the speed of light would even bother to come here and even then they would experience time dilation returning home to a much older world........maybe if there's an advanced civilization on Proxima centuari b which is 4.2 light years away, that means IF they could travel at 50% of the speed of light, it would still be a 17 year long round trip and 25 years would have passed on their home world when they returned, so yea, maybe they send a probe.

transparency is not transparent. History repeats itself......ever ask yourself why? NO? That is because somone does not want us to.

There's big scary boogie men out there and the're about to start coming this way, but don't fear, your government will protect you, just do all that we say and don't ask any questions. Now, we're going to need your wallet.

Can you imagine how much money the control mongers could get if they had real proof of alien visitors, hell there could be a new agency with huge funding.

If there was any proof of aliens we would hear about it and how we needed to be prepared, it could be bigger than global warming.

BOO!!!!!! ya scared? probably not......I only have a dollar in my pocket. The truth is, when and if E.T.'s make their appearance, the BIG man will be nowhere to be found.