Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two New Projects.

I guess both of these qualify as "laser shows" since they are purely for entertainment and server no practice purpose what so ever! :evil:

I put the info on my web site because I am just too lazy to re-post in multiple locations. Feel free to help yourself! ( Click the link )

Two projects. Laser Pistol from timing light and laser Gatling gun.

Paul's Laser (and other) Projects

=== END OF POST

I put the info on my web site because I am just too lazy to re-post in multiple locations. Feel free to help yourself! ( Click the link )
=== END OF POST

Ugh. Even too lazy to just copy-paste your website? Can't believe I actually got interested and clicked the link :undecided: :p

Anyhow, the gattling canon seems like a nice idea, but I think that would be much easier by just using TTL and two dichroics. No moving components needed!

Ugh. Even too lazy to just copy-paste your website? Can't believe I actually got interested and clicked the link :undecided: :p

Anyhow, the gattling canon seems like a nice idea, but I think that would be much easier by just using TTL and two dichroics. No moving components needed!

I did put the link in the original post. I did not put two links because this forum deletes any more than one.

I know about the option to do it with no moving parts but that is not as much fun sometimes as constructing something retro and mechanical. :)