Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

triAngle Lights 150mW 532nm TEC Lab Laser Review

Some additional tech tidbits -

46696_146941455339690_100000715098290_282040_2129060_n.jpg

Voltage Reference - Shunt Voltage Reference - TL431 - TI.com

See page 31, Figure 28.

dnar

hi everyone,

this is Alan, and i am the sales of triAngle Lights on ebay. just to say hello to you all, and wish to thank dnar for this review.

Alan
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for supplying this great little lab laser, everyone that has ordered one appears very happy with this great deal.

Say, do your techs have laser power meter results for these and other units? They appear to produce more power than rated, I am interested to see the actual measured results for other models. I am looking at getting analog modulation also.

Thanks,

Wayne.

hi Wayne, we better not claim anything other than what we advertised. all products are tested to at least satisfy the output advertised before they are shipped. our other lasers are manufactured with the same standard as the 150mw laser. we as seller are not in the position to say anything other than that, i hope one of our buyers for the other lasers may put a review soon. i hope you can understand. cheers and have a great weekend ahead!

i will include a new section of technical details in the manual, this section shows the expected performance in working conditions. i will need help from this forum because ironically, none of our techs read english, and i don't know the equivalent terms in english for our chinese version manual.....

Alan

If the manual is in Mandarin, my friend is fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken. If you need any help let me know. Welcome to LPF Alan! Best regards. Thanks for the review Dnar!

Last edited:
Hi millirad

thank you very much for your offer to help. I just got a buyer who are so helpful that he offers to rewrite our manuals. we should rollout a much better and informative manual soon.

thank you again!
Alan

If the manual is in Mandarin, my friend is fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken. If you need any help let me know. Welcome to LPF Alan! Best regards. Thanks for the review Dnar!

Hi millirad

thank you very much for your offer to help. I just got a buyer who are so helpful that he offers to rewrite our manuals. we should rollout a much better and informative manual soon.

thank you again!
Alan

Ah, I see you've got an account on these forums. Welcome! :beer:

I also suggest you sign up at PhotonLexicon- Photonlexicon.com

The guys over there work exclusively with lab-style lasers in laser projectors- you'll get quite a few takers over there.

Cheers,

I got my triAngle Lights 150mw Labbie on Friday.

Without IR Filter: 260mW
With IR Flilter: 160mW