Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Treo 650 verizon SOLD!!

Kenom

Up for sale today is a extra treo 650.  the unit appears used, as it is.  Unit is unlocked and a zero out reset has recently been done to it so it just needs activation.  I'm looking for $100 OBO shipped.  Comes with rubber case and extra back cover.

DSC00221.jpg

Re: Treo 650 verizon

Good price - I will buy it from you but I also have cell for sale.
:cool:

Kenom

Vodka1000 said:
Good price - I will buy it from you but I also have cell for sale.
:cool:

Err. then what was the point in posting?? I've never understood why folks do this. nah. I understand. I want that but just can't afford it so lets let the person know sorry.

Kenom

I will ship internationally but for this I'd have to increase the cost a tiny bit. Plus you'll probably want to insure this thing. I won't cover that. Prolly an additional $5 international.

Just the phone? No bluetooth headset or batt. charger?

Will you accept a bank transaction instead of paypal?

Where are the scratches. is it well taken care of?

Kenom

Ya know most of the nicks or such, are on the edges from being inserted into and out of a case.  It has no scratches on the screen and had a screen protector on it.  I do not have a charger for it but I can very easy get one or you could on ebay for $5  Never done a bank transfer before so not even a clue what to do.
If your interested I will purchase a charger and a synch cable for it.

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

My english teacher was looking for a cheap treo, I will ask her on wednesday, if she's interested i'll contact you ;)

thx for taking the pics.