Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRADE or FS: O-Like 500mW 532nm green

I just bought this from DiRollin on the forum. It looks brand new and works great. The divergence is great. I measured it at 33ft, the dot is nice and round, and 3/8" wide. With a beam width at the aperture of 1.2mm, I believe that comes out to be a divergence of .833mrad ! (someone correct me if I am wrong.)

I love the beam on this thing, but the host is bigger than I really wanted. I am wanting more of a "pocketable" size 532nm. This one fits in my pocket, but looks like someone might want to say "Is that a laser in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

I would like to trade for a nice high powered green in a pocket size host. If I sell it outright, SOLD

I would prefer a trade, and will not sell it for a few days to see if I can get a trade offer first.

Here's a quote from his original post, and some pictures and videos that he took.

DiRollin said:
It works perfect no scratches or nicks. Takes about 30 seconds to warm up to full stable power from cold. Focusable and burns quick. This is the no IR filter so output is a little higher. Ill post 2 quick videos below to show burning capablilties.

84826350.jpg

222osu.jpg

Images of 532nm beam along with my 445
beams2.jpg

beamsmontereysml.jpg

Last edited:

o that looks nice and pretty cheap to.
Did someone actualy measure the power of this one?

If there is no interest by anybody else i gues i might buy it ( but i gues lots of people will jump on this ).

And a smaller pocket size with high power (400/500mw?) green will be hard to get most pocket sized greens are max 200mw but im not to sure about this though

*edit
Perhaps you should considder a middle person on this forum to, seeing your post count and all the scams that has been going on here lately.

Last edited:
Oh I know I can't get a pocket size with 500mW. Something in the 200mW range was about what I was expecting. I might also be interested in a pocket size higher powered red, or something else pocket sized and unique.

A middle man would be fine with me, I have no problems with that at all. If my Kenometer USB gets here before I make a deal with someone, I will be sure and post the results and graph here as well (both with a IR filter in-line and without.)

Last edited:

Asa

I'll take it if you find no trade offers or like mine! :yh:

Last edited:
I have a one of a kind ehgemus build link i would be willing to trade you plus 2 batteries and charger and a old style dilda with batts no charger. I can meter the 2 lasers when i get home later on today.

PM sent as well! I'm new to this forum - I use to be into lasers 20 years ago with owning an Argon (still do) and an Argon/Krypton laser. Now I'm back into it with the technology changes and price drops.

ppctx

Would you have any interest in the opposite of pocket size and 445. I have an Arctic G1 that I would love to trade you for your 532. Can also give you both glasses that came with it. I'm located in north Texas, DFW.

I'd really like to have that laser, trade or pay, either way.

All PM's returned, I have several options to consider right now, thanks for all the offers!

If I need a middle man, how can I go about finding one?

Asa

I'd just look for at the top posters list (usually they have great rep), see which one would be closest to you and the buyer, and ask them via PM if they would like to be a middleman.

OK guys, I am about to lay down to sleep, so any more replies from me won't be until somewhere around 7-9PM Central Time this evening.

sure this is an o-like model? maybe an older one
great price if its 500mW of green. i'd be willing to pay $250 (maybe more) which is plenty for a good quality pocket sized one.

Mickey

Just gonna put my name on the list to buy this, if no one else does, or it falls through the cracks. I'm in for sure and can paypal immediately.