Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

trade me something i have LENS'

anyone need any lens'? also have IR filters all shapes

21194998.jpg

assorted.jpg

ill also throw in a whole heap of diodes drivers and ktp crytal doodaas for someone who can do something with them .
if anyones got a high power red diode (or any other color)that could be run in my 400mw spartan 447 blue thats in bits now

What are those two large brass objects on the right*, with the numbered labels? Thanks.

Last edited:

TTerbo

:eek: your an aussie cool.....why did you pay $100 for those haha. good to see another aussie

lol i bought 3 of those 100 dollar 10mw modules then i discovered the internets and online overseas buying :s . they make a nice 532 beam but about 80 bucks overpriced lol

Morgan

I'll trade you the, "slightly damaged", lens on the left in the first pic for and equally, "slightly damaged", LOC diode?!!! :D ;)

(... or I could just forward you an LED?) :na:

Just a little light relief. Good luck with the trade.

M
:)

TTerbo

how much you looking for the 10mW modules??
i have some stuff i can trade so PM me if interested

EDIT:" will any of those lens fit the mini maglight AAA??

aXit

Any of those lenses in the first pic got AR coatings? Can't seem to see any tint.

Are those small dichros off to the left in the bin? Got any that will pass green/reflect red?

HIMNL9

Only trying with a red and a green pointer, for be sure ..... if they pass green and reflect red, both placing the dichro at 45 degrees in the beam, they are pass green - reflect red ones.

Indicatively, you can try first the ones that appear reflecting red/purple colors, but this is not 100% indicative, it's only that al the dichros that reflect a certain wavelenght, looks colored with that color, for reflection (like, as example, the ones that in your pics looks red/purple) ..... but, as said, it's not a 100% sure indication, cause they may have double treatments.

Also, for see if they pass green, you need to shine it from the back of the dichro, and for see if they reflect red, you need to shine it in front (in poor words, if you have a dichro that have one face that look red/purple, this face is the "front" (or reflective) one, that CAN reflect red, if you shine it on this face ..... and for see if, at the same time, it also pass green (as example, like the PHR ones), you need to shine the green through the opposite face that reflect red.