Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Toshiba excite 10 16gb

Hey guys. I would really like to sell my Toshiba excite 10. It's a quad core tablet with wifi, and 16gb. It plays games extremely well and no game challenges this monster. It's an android tablet. I'll come back with pictures but can't upload currently. It comes with an hdmi cable, hdmi to micro hdmi adapter, blootooth controller (I'll update with brand) and charger. All packaged nicely back in the original box. The device itself is in great condition. Only problem is there is a small shallow dent on the back that was their when I got it. Besides that near perfect condition.

The asking price is 300USD and that's about as low as I'll take it. Might be able to move a little bit. Must be able to pay with paypal. Looking to ship within America but will ship to other countries as well.

Last edited:

Gosh bro I think that's a decent sell as I type this on my $200 nexus 7. Im a big nexus fan, the bang for the buck is unbeatable, but as far as specs go your toshiba matches or exceeds my nexus I believe, and its 10"....

Not a bad deal, glws.

Blord

Interest in a trade with the 3+Watt 445nm Dominator laser ? :)

I love the dominator but I need the money to complete some of my builds. I would trade half way. So if you had a laser worth 150 and payed me 150. I don't personally know your prices but if you'd message me maybe we could work it out :)