Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tongue bleeding a little bit.. must look!

Re: T.O.N.G.U.E F.a.l.l.s o.f.f must look!

I've seen similar stuff happen with a candy called warheads and even sour patch kids.

The reason this happens is because the candy contains large amounts of citric acid which is what makes the candy sour. When you eat copious amounts of it the citric acid will actually cause tissue damage and acid burns.

Title is misleading.

looks like j.o.l.l.y r.a.n.c.h.e.r will make your t.o.n.g.u.e f.a.l.l. o.f.f. if you eat a bag of it that is horrible.Maybe a warning label can cause mouth damage

No it d.o.e.s.n.t. W.h.a.t.s with all the p.e.r.i.o.d.s when you type?

EDIT: modfix, thank you :)

Last edited:

ped

Yup, over dramatic title, but not for long.

Vinegar mouthwash twice an hour.

Walk it off.

One of the comments: sue them. Come on..... Everything needs 500 warnings on the bag just to stay in business with that attitude...

One of the comments: sue them. Come on..... Everything needs 500 warnings on the bag just to stay in business with that attitude...

What!?!?! You must not be from America!

In this country if some dumbass does something stupid, harms himself or others with something, that something is banned... end of story.

California, and New Jersey are also incredibly retarded with the "we must protect the sheeple" legislation department. I'm a new jersey resident :undecided:

Which is why I plan on moving to Wyoming or somewhere like that... There's no way I want to be around all that crap... though it all depends where there's a job :undecided:

this thread should die... misleading title, no tongue dismemberment, no direction.... just sayin :p

Looks like the acid just loosened up the top layer of dead skin. Might even just be mucus. Not even any blood - just the coloring from the candy.

Pansies.