Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tom Campbell - Mechanics of Individual Worldviews

Cyp. I didn't ignore the question, I'm having a personal crisis right now to deal with, not in a frame of mind to get into too much heavy conversation right now. Besides I think the task of trying to put the infinite into limited word is futile, destined to fail.

Last edited:

Hang in there pal, you can overcome most anything, remember to never give up! But you can sometimes take a break and solve a problem fresh after working on something else for a moment.

Hope can be good, we can always have hope and if it eases the mind then it has value.
Sometimes simply having hope can allow someone to find the truth without the bearing the extra weight from abandoning it.

Last edited:
I'm having a personal crisis right now to deal with, not in a frame of mind to get into too much heavy conversation right now.

OK, fair enough. Lighten it up with what IS going well.

I have heard there is a display, green fiber laser in Europe that is putting out over 300W. And, when you are talking fiber laser and not fiber pigtail-ed then diffraction limited divergence is typical.

The days are getting noticeably longer and the sun is on the return.

LIGO has detected gravitational waves! Certainty, to the 1% level with a measurement of 1/100 the diameter of a proton has detected the accelerating frequency of merging black holes. This is with the world's largest laser interferemeter; the most sensitive measurement device yet created by man. An upgrade has already been proposed.

We're all here for you