Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Time Tunnel

Yeah that latte whisk motor will run at a nice high-speed. Higher speed will reduce eye exposure/milliwatts ratio.

I have a hundred dc motors and paid little or nothing for them--

one nice source is a used(thrift shop) rechargable an electric toothbrush or plaque remover, or electric razor(you can put two mirrors on some) also small cassette players(free nowadays)
the motors inside toys work well and the fans from PCs make good liq.sky and tunnel EFX( also known as LSDs)- power w/ a free wallwart. only thing I pay for is the JB Weld

Last edited:
^^^ No I just liked your idea-- fits both.... Liquid Sky Display AND Laser Spiro Display and the obvious-- both are EZ to make and cool 'trippy' eye candy projects. And safer than drugs too.

here is another LSD== Laser Sound Display---glue a mirror to the voice coil of a woofer-- aim a pointer- bounce to the wall or ceiling and crank up the tunes--all three are about as low tech as you can go- and low cost as well.. fogger?? hell no! incense sticks.

fun with lasers 101