Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

FrozenGate by Avery

Tight focus LEP

Is the discord supposed to be linked to the post of this LEP? When I open it it just takes me to the last discord page I had open, might be an issue with trying to access it on mobile.

Is the discord supposed to be linked to the post of this LEP? When I open it it just takes me to the last discord page I had open, might be an issue with trying to access it on mobile.
I'm confused a little, are you a member of discord?
If not I think a discord member has to ask for you to join?? Thats how I joined, I think Curtis vouched for me.

It's member thanhtung's laser and little video on discord.

Last edited:
I’m a member of many discord channels, but hitting the discord link in the first post underneath the YouTube video of the LEP just opens the discord app up to the last post in the channel I had open last. I assume it’s supposed to take me to the discord post of the LEP but if the last thing I was doing on discord was reading about my buddies engine swap, then clicking the discord link in the first post just takes me right back to the engine swap.

I’m just trying to find out more about the LEP since I seem to be unable to do that for myself.

I thought it was too cool not to share but I wasn't sure if the original link would work so I downloaded the mp4 and gave credit to the original posting, It belongs to Thanhtung who was a member here but I don't think he is anymore, there's not any more info because he's refining a unit he plans to offer for sale.
I expect it's just a standard automotive LEP module with his own lens combination.

Here's something interesting, says 30W but I have my doubts, that said the newer shine through LEP rather than the refactive look to be promising. The 2nd part with your own concave/convex set close to the narrow output beam waist might replicate the results.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805791665320.html?

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805023963828.html?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't played with one of these adapters yet, could be fun.
** Always use caution when working with any laser over 5mw.

Thank you for the clarification, sham it’s not a commercial unit I can purchase right now. All the LEPs I’ve seen thus far have a good concentrated beam but nothing quite like what was posted here.

I’m a member of many discord channels, but hitting the discord link in the first post underneath the YouTube video of the LEP just opens the discord app up to the last post in the channel I had open last. I assume it’s supposed to take me to the discord post of the LEP but if the last thing I was doing on discord was reading about my buddies engine swap, then clicking the discord link in the first post just takes me right back to the engine swap.

I’m just trying to find out more about the LEP since I seem to be unable to do that for myself.
Off the cuff..
What kind of engine swap?

I do similar but with a yellow opsl and and blue opsl. The resulting white has to be seen to appreciate. What is LEP?

LEP stands for laser-excited phosphor and is an exciting new solid-state lighting technology more powerful and efficient compared to LEDs.

Google is your friend! Yea I have a small one of these but it makes a 3” square when focused. Very tight and very bright. I think mine is excited with a blue led array however not a laser.

Back