Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Thursday Night Laser Fun Times

LewDude

LPF Site Supporter
Need to hit the sack, so making this quick. Big shoutout to Kevin "Gadget" who did some fantastic work chopping up some FS Mirrors and one HECK of a job packing them and shipping them across the US. I made a few 'new' setups, and did a few not so new as well.

Wavelengths used:
490nm
450nm
660nm
505nm
532nm

Thanks for checking them out!

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
Creative arrangements, I always love looking at collimated photons.

brucemir

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Lew, Great pics!
I like how in 6874 & 6879 you have the "black triangle " inside the pyramid. Sometimes less is more

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Lew,
Great job once again buddy between you and Bruce we have some really awesome pics here to see on LPF. Both you guys keep them coming very enjoyable NICE !!

Rich:)

paul1598419

I'm glad you have been able to add to your laser optics, Lew. I just got in two new prisms myself today. A roof prism and a Paul prism. They have been added to my prism collection, though I don't do the kinds of photos that you do. I use mine for experiments. Thanks for sharing your photos here.

LewDude

LPF Site Supporter
I'm glad you have been able to add to your laser optics, Lew. I just got in two new prisms myself today. A roof prism and a Paul prism. They have been added to my prism collection, though I don't do the kinds of photos that you do. I use mine for experiments. Thanks for sharing your photos here.
Thanks, Paul. I landed a couple of these as well, hopefully will be cool to use in some phots, too!

LewDude

LPF Site Supporter
So I need to figure out the multi quote ;). Thanks everyone for the comments !!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
We've had some excellent
So I need to figure out the multi quote ;). Thanks everyone for the comments !!
Just click reply on each post you want to quote. :)
And you’re welcome. (y)

paul1598419

Thanks, Paul. I landed a couple of these as well, hopefully will be cool to use in some phots, too!
I think you will find the roof prism the more unusual for photos. The large surface cuts off in many directions.