Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Three Lasers, or one Big one?

Eku

Well I want a good amount of power and I do want to burn stuff. In past hobbies I've learned starting small just wastes your money. And all that money you wasted you could have gotten something much nicer.

250mw+ minimum (hopefully)
I think the two cheapest options would be to do the CNI group buy, or buy the o-like and find a beam expander and a better lens(do larry and Jayrob sell lenses for green lasers?)

No they don't sell green laser lens.

I think rpl-165/200.

Damn, well Larry said he was working on it, just not right now.

Hmmm Eku you convinced me i guess. I'll settle and wait for the CNI, get something known on this forum, buy from our advertisers :) help the forum and them!

CNI sells beam expanders on their website as well! Can't wait for the group buy

yes i love the rpl laser thanks mark lol if your serious get a rpl at first i was like 800-1200
for a laser crap thats a lot of dough but man when you fire it up gee wiz -did i say geewiz lol anyways RPLS are a heavy duty laser 2.5 n-light diode under powered for longevity get this 80,000 hour diode expectency lifetime thats a long long time beefy crystals too ,contact bootlegtogo aka optotronics, aka jack ,Then see what kind of deal he'll make you you'll be happy your girlfriend of wife may not though .Just spend only if you know you really want it
i see people buy then a few months later sell -so just be sure thats what you want

Thanks but tbh I'm 17 and I work at starbucks :) a few days a week at that. Lol I honestly would love to go RPL but just can't. Howeverrrrrr depending how much I get into this hobby ill easily have 800 between christmas and my birthday next year. Then maybe I'll spring for a big purchase

But for right now I'm going CNI, I could always sell. Some comparisons would be cool, maybe just good threads you've seen in the past? This thread is so helpful, Thanks!

I have searched, I was just asking if you guys have any specific examples. You can always miss something. Searching CNI or RPL says the search is too short :(