Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

THOSE LITTLE %#$@!!!

t3rmanater said:
ACE I FUCKING HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU BEING A DICK TO ME IN MY TOPIC I DID NOTING WRONG TO YOU COCK SUCKER
refer to the other thread you posted this same message in, it's not nice to spam hate messages through several topics

He wasn't being a dick to you. I just read the topic and he was being perfectly reasonable.

Fail.

john_lawson said:
I've uh helped out a few co-workers and now at night when you drive from either of the four plants down the main road all you see is a lightshow of 50 mw greenies i think i helped about 50 people obtain thier greenie
but at home no I've never seen another green laser around

Wow that must be a cool site to behold? :)

I like many of the members here have yet to see a high power laser in action that isn't mine...it kind of bugs me. I was reading some Slovene forums and apparantelly everything thinks that anything above 5mw is forbidden here? It could be, but customs has yet to hold on to one of my packages. Oh well, guess its for the best, less idiots with lasers=smaller chance for a ban or anti-laser legislature.

brtaman

john_lawson said:
oh just watch out they might be the off duty officer then you have a felony police officer impersonation charge :'( :'( 16 2&3 thats 16 months 2 years and three years

Lucky for me that I AM a cop. ;D