Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thor h series 3 watt issue

Firestarter420

Its been working perfectly until I noticed it was turning off when holding it a certain way so I unscrewed the middle section and the wires were all glued on still attached so I screwed it back together and it wouldn't turn on. I did manage to get it to turn on for a little bit when I was tighting the tail cap and was able to turn it on again while turning the tail cap to a certain position but any movements and it shuts off any idea what my problem is? Sorry for the poor grammar

Firestarter420

Its been working perfectly until I noticed it was turning off when holding it a certain way so I unscrewed the middle section and the wires were all glued on still attached so I screwed it back together and it wouldn't turn on. I did manage to get it to turn on for a little bit when I was tighting the tail cap and was able to turn it on again while turning the tail cap to a certain position but any movements and it shuts off any idea what my problem is? Sorry for the poor grammar
I can take pictures too if needed and the batterys work fine in my thor m.2

Firestarter420

Update the tail cap for the thor m.2 host works just fine on the thor h but its a tight fit i wonder if it works cause it pushes the batterys down all the way

Try folding a piece of aluminum foil a few times to give it some thickness and placing it in the end cap to push on the batteries and see if that works

Firestarter420

Try folding a piece of aluminum foil a few times to give it some thickness and placing it in the end cap to push on the batteries and see if that works
Thanks dude it worked without the trick I think my batterys somehow weren't pushed down all the way even tho the same exact brand ebl was workkng fine when I 1st purchased the laser i fixed it by combining the 1 blue cheap battery that came with it and a red ebl 18650. Hey do you know why my x3 beam expander won't fit my thor m.2 host I got from Amazon its a loyal fire brand stamped onto the thor m.2 host

No idea, I am not at all familiar with the host or beam expander.