Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is a forum for DinoDirect???

Migz Zubiri? Is that the same thing as throwing pots and pans down the stairs and just listening to what sounds they make?
:crackup:

I dunno, if you try to pronounce that very fast, it kind of, maybe, sounds like "Mitsubishi" given that the "R" is pronounced closer to "sh".

And yeah, quite a shady tactic just to come over here and ask "So this is a forum for Dino and I cannot post my links here".

I don't understand why does every single Chinese businessman opening up a "new" [i.e. exactly the same as apsolutely every other online shop] business is under the impression he was the first ever to go and try to advertise himself via posts on a forum where people discuss about something related to their products, or dropships.

I vote a ban. Sorry if it sounds cold, but seriously nobody's ever going to buy any lasers from some fresh new Chinese site which drop-ships exactly the same stuff as every other Chinese companies such as DX.

I vote a ban. Sorry if it sounds cold, but seriously nobody's ever going to buy any lasers from some fresh new Chinese site which drop-ships exactly the same stuff as every other Chinese companies such as DX.

If he stops complaining and Spamming his site and starts
contributing to the Laser Community... I don't mind if he
stays....:whistle:

Jerry

v33

Haha.
I wonder how they come up with their user names for this site. The chinese spammers always have the best ones. Migz Zubiri? Is that the same thing as throwing pots and pans down the stairs and just listening to what sounds they make?

While we are on the subject, are these companies oblivious to the awful "Engrish" on their sites and how unprofessional it looks? If you are going to make an English language website to cater to English speaking customers please have someone who can speak the language fluently create your product descriptions and fake reviews.

I used to find it slightly amusing 10 years ago but today there is just no excuse.

jakeGT

Yeah, It is simply, just plain PATHETIC AND PITIFUL. GET A LIFE OR DO IT RIGHT.

Were not interested in your professional 4,000 MW 473nm green lasers that will make your life for to do the perfect things with your laser pointing accessory that make you will be happiest of your life for the day of yesterday and on and on and on.

^^^I read that crap and I'm like... Say what? Did it just say this laser will give me a ZJ somewhere in there?

^^^I read that crap and I'm like... Say what? Did it just say this laser will give me a ZJ somewhere in there?
Those just happen to be my initials :p

What does that mean?

And yeah, fake reviews are exeptionally idiotic idea.

jakeGT

a ZJ is kind of like a BJ, but if you don't know what one is, you can't afford it

(off a movie)