Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

There can´t be more mistakes

DJNY

Why not!? They say that it is the real output... we all only know CNI who produces these high powered 532nm. Maybe they found a way to put a 3W into a host!? I should spend all my money on this!!!

DUDE are you joking?? It's obviously crap! Look at the saftey warnings for god sake!!

Nothing over 1W (unless over spec) exists as a portable unit.

and just to clarify, with the 50mw 2in1 laser... its $20.84 per unit and there are 10 units in the lot.

Don't buy from these guys... Trust me -Adrian
Yes actually we are joking - even a blind man can see that this is Grade A bull****.

It's just a big laugh as the seller keeps shooting himself in the foot. Or her self - Sophia.

It's cheaper because they get it directly from factory.
The reason why 900mW Hercules from LG is so expensive is because they get it at the local grociary store, you know when you go to the cashier and there are like batteries and condoms near the register?
That's where they pick up the Herc and resell it as their own.
EDIT:
Why not!? They say that it is the real output... we all only know CNI who produces these high powered 532nm. Maybe they found a way to put a 3W into a host!? I should spend all my money on this!!!
Okay I am not so sure if WE are joking now... I know that I am.

Our wise saw says: "they don´t see even into their mouth" or "They forgot to rinse their mouth"....

See:
Green Laser Pointer, 5000mW, 532Nm,Adjustable...USD519.17 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

1) They didn´t write anything about OUTPUT power, so they can feel free to tell you "it has 5000mW of power." The 18650 accu can do this for some time.
2) If it has 5Watts of output power, It has at least 30Watts of input power.
This is 7 Ampers load for the Accu. Not possible to hold it even few seconds. Its near short circuit for the accu making it stop working, or even get damaged/ explode for unprotected :)
3) If it has 25Watts of thermal losses(+5Watts of output power), It will be over 100 degrees of celsius hot on the outer side of the host after mitute-two... Inner temperature will be well over 200 Celsius...
We have few miracles packaged in a small host here... Anybody selling stargate? Please call me, Cash Waiting!!!!!

I think that experienced members know this better than me - an electro-technician (knowing real nothing about optics or advanced optotronics), and unexperienced members should be warned about this.
The company should get PWned once for ever.

Last edited:

They can say what ever they want mate... Once they get your $$ they aren't going to say much after that...

If you buy it, you are just another idiot that they have sucked in!

Do not buy it... trust us, it is physically impossible!

Last edited:

DJNY

They should get to LPF an send me one of their 300 ähm 3000mW lasers for a review :eg:

They have a nice (and useless) live chat with >3 people on every section. Maybe I can manage to get them to create a LPF-account and send us their crap :angel:

i just hate liers, and these days the chinese seem to be the best at it :whistle:

EDIT: 500th post!!

stuart :)

Hold on DJNY, you are seriously telling me that you think it can really acchieve 3W of output power?

You do realise that the apsolute most powerfull battery-operated portable laser is the Hercules?

From that "3W" Crap, you will get 200mW if you are lucky.

There is no 3W green portable laser.

DJNY

They should get to LPF an send me one of their 300 ähm 3000mW lasers for a review :eg:

Wasn´t that clear enough boys? ;)

I´m quite sure that they don´t have green lasers there with an output higher than 400mW (in the best case). CNI produces greenies above 1W, but they aren´t allowed to sell it to everybody. But I think 1,2W is the boundary they are able to built these days.
For sure I don´t buy this dhgate-s***, I just want to know what the factories and their employees say on there lasers, nothing more, just for fun.

Everything clear now? :)

Wasn´t that clear enough boys? ;)

I´m quite sure that they don´t have green lasers there with an output higher than 400mW (in the best case). CNI produces greenies above 1W, but they aren´t allowed to sell it to everybody. But I think 1,2W is the boundary they are able to built these days.
For sure I don´t buy this dhgate-s***, I just want to know what the factories and their employees say on there lasers, nothing more, just for fun.

Everything clear now? :)
I knew he was a not a noob.

Bobhaha, tell that Pope to apologise.

Wait WTF??

Sorry.... I thought Eudaimonium's post was directed to me...

Yes actually we are joking - even a blind man can see that this is Grade A bull****.

It's just a big laugh as the seller keeps shooting himself in the foot. Or her self - Sophia.

It's cheaper because they get it directly from factory.
The reason why 900mW Hercules from LG is so expensive is because they get it at the local grociary store, you know when you go to the cashier and there are like batteries and condoms near the register?
That's where they pick up the Herc and resell it as their own.
EDIT:
Quote:
Okay I am not so sure if WE are joking now... I know that I am.

That's what stuffed me up... I thought he meant that we (him and I) was joking and you were being serious... my bad!

What do they say about these lasers? Ting chung quan peing? Trying to not be racist, but need some translator. If I´d have one, They´d say something like - "I just don´t know. I put this thing into these another two, glue it, put it all in the housing, push the button and it makes a beam light as a Qaulity control." :D That´s all. End of story.

hahaha... do you know what that translates to?

Ting chung quan peing? = Ting peing common interests?

Wait WTF??

Sorry.... I thought Eudaimonium's post was directed to me...

That's what stuffed me up... I thought he meant that we (him and I) was joking and you were being serious... my bad!
I told YOU that me and DJNY are joking around, not me and you ...

Ah should have been more clearer.

Nevermind. :D
My bad also.