Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

The Zeus are here!

Lasermaniac1

Here‘s a pic of the green one. Target is about 15 meters View attachment 66704away.
Sorry about the quality, it is raining a little and I didn’t want to hung about in the garden.
Looks bright enough to me.
I see It was rainy night... the atmosphere was clear? or foggy? but according to the beam and dot , it's definitely over than 1 Watt this.
BTW , how much you got it?

Last edited:

Lasermaniac1

Thank you Paul.

I am more in the buy once save twice camp. I would much rather buy an LPM device I can grow into vs outgrowing it. I did a lot of looking around before deciding on the Zeus lasers, and thought they were the right balance for my first medium -high power units.
I am also not yet ready to invest a fair amount of money into a LPM, I am Just looking at my options, should I decide to take the plunge.
Data logging is an interesting option alas, the Hyperion is just too bare bones to keep around the house, it will likely end up broken rather quickly. Maybe once I gather more knowledge, and decide to convert my shed into a hobbyist laser lab...

Cheers!
I just ordered too, the Green one 520nm from their website: Zeuslasers.com
I have LPM so i will let you know the results as soon as i get it.

* EDIT: 16 March 2020 ---
I got my green Zeus laser on last Friday, took 9 days to Croatia without any customs issues or any extra fees :))
ManCave the output power results was very good,
i got on my Hyperion LPM 1215mW peak power as the photo below.. and average stable power 1180mW+
generally i am very satisfied from their service.

20200315_135732.jpg20200315_135735.jpg20200315_135739.png

Last edited:

johnxtr

I just ordered too, the Green one 520nm from their website: Zeuslasers.com
I have LPM so i will let you know the results as soon as i get it.

* EDIT: 16 March 2020 ---
I got my green Zeus laser on last Friday, took 9 days to Croatia without any customs issues or any extra fees :))
ManCave the output power results was very good,
i got on my Hyperion LPM 1215mW peak power as the photo below.. and average stable power 1180mW+
generally i am very satisfied from their service.
Wooow that's really powerful green laser (y)