Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

The Survival Laser S4X Host is Now Available!

Garoq

Here's a photo of the black anodized S4X with the clear anodized conical focus adapter:

This works so well I'm thinking of making some of the focus adapters in black anodized to match. :D

Hibro

Very nice host. I am planning to buy from Survival Laser for my next purchase. :p

Garoq

The black conical focus adapters have been ordered, they should be on the store in a week or two. :)

Last edited:

Garoq

The black conical focus adapters are in stock, here is what one looks like installed on a black anodized S4X:

Encap

The black conical focus adapters are in stock, here is what one looks like installed on a black anodized S4X:
Wow! Very nice option.

Those conical focus adapters make an awesome finishing touch and almost irresistable host of the S4X--especially the black on black.

NIce work.

Last edited:

Garoq

Nice touch on the conical focus adapter. I really like it!
Any update on a 26650 model?
I took a look at that and because of the diameter of the tailcap threads we would have to make entirely new battery tubes and tailcaps at a minimum. I was hoping we could simply bore out the battery tube on a few but that will not work. Making a new run of hosts right now would be a very expensive proposition. It will be a consideration when we need to reorder.

On the other hand, using two AW P18650 batteries you can get over an hour total run time even with a NUBM44 diode at 4.5A. ;)

Garoq

Wow! Very nice option.

Those conical focus adapters make an awesome finishing touch and almost irresistable host of the S4X--especially the black on black.

NIce work.
Thanks Encap. When used with the extended and tapered heat sink they show a little flash of copper too. :D