Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The surge

Attention all LPF citizens! Attention all LPF citizens! The annual surge is about to begin! Lol anyway if the green diode seller is legit and we all get the diodes from my group buy, I for see a surge. A flood of green builds. With the annual "surge" possibly flooding the builds threads and such, what are all of you planing to do with the diodes? I plan on completing the build that I've been calling "the evergreen" for awhile. What about you guys?

I cannot disclose the inner machinations of a build I hope to complete over the next couple months. Though it does use one of these diodes ;)

Nope and nope. Don't waste your time, it's unguessable. Well, two people know what it is but... so long as they do not reply, it is unguessable.

Tmack

I should be throwing one into my 635 405 lumia projector. Very guessable .lol

And possibly one in a msv1

Last edited:

NKO29

LOL DTR will have to stock up on 3.8mm modules for the annual surge!
EDIT: YAAAAAY 500 POSTS! :wave:

Last edited:
Attention all LPF citizens! Attention all LPF citizens! The annual surge is about to begin! Lol anyway IF the green diode seller is legit and we all get the diodes from my group buy, I for see a surge. A flood of green builds. With the annual "surge" possibly flooding the builds threads and such, what are all of you planing to do with the diodes? I plan on completing the build that I've been calling "the evergreen" for awhile. What about you guys?

IF... IF they're legit then I'd probably make a C6, Kryton Groove and maybe a few custom hosts:eg:. But only IF:undecided:.

Honestly, I don't think it could be real. I mean, getting a ~$85 diode for ~$6.
That definitely doesn't mean that I don't hope it is real:D, IF it is true that would be more than awesome.
Anyway, we'll see:yh:.

Mattronium

Last edited:
It will be the fifth and final personal sAik build then I will have all the reasonable WL colors. After that I move on to accomplish the same feat, but instead using mag stubbies.