Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

the perfect portable laser

I should clarify. The LaserBox is an awesome design. But, I was looking for a 650nm open can burner, the same size and dimensions as a DX 1AA flashlight. Superpocketable burner, tough aluminum shell. The LaserBox is too nice to get all dusty and bumped around in a pocket :)

Once things slow down and I get back from vacation I might make it my endeavor to create a batch of these if I find a reliable host. Even better would be a rechargeable CR2 powered open can 650nm burner in a host the size of a Chapstick tube while we're fantasizing here ;D

chido

It doesn't have to be made into a laserbox, Skram0 could probably place all the electronics into a tough host like you want.
But I have no idea what kind of boost driver he's using so I don't know if he'd be able to make a high powered red out of a single 14500 lithium battery, ask him.

Mine would be controlled by a chip in my brain so I could utilise it like i use my muscles. It would eminate from an apperture on the palm of my left hand. All the stuff that's already been mentioned, focussable from a huge divergeance to a negative digergeance including zero, RGV, adjustable power level up to infinity, etc. It would be powered by ATP... somehow. And would allow normal movement of the hand without burning me.

And it would somehow let me breathe fire, fly, summon lightning and\or meteorite showers to hit my enemies, offload explosives, and wear a dark costume with an awsome logo on my chest and a cape.

Then I would stand on top of buildings looking down over a city dramatically while a voiceover guy says what i'm thinking.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the other hand would have an RFID chip that would get me unlimitted free use of public transport.