Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Evolution Pro is now 5mW? Only $40!

It's not called the evolution pro anymore I guess. It's called the E2 Evolution Fusion. I would love to get my hands on one of these 5mW lasers, but to be honest I don't think it's a good deal. Why? Well, you can buy a DX 5mW greenie and then you can add your own IR filter, for under $15. Here it is.
http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/E2_Evolution_Fusion-87-37.html
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE 130mW IS ONLY $180! OMG I NEVER SEEN WL's PRICES SO LOW!

Last edited:

i love that host! id rather get a 5mw in that host than a newwish

its a good deal

I love the evolution fusion's host too. I looks so well made and sturdy, but I'm looking for performance rather than looks, but looks would be nice. I love the look of the New Wish lasers too but not as much as WL's hosts especially the spyder.

cmak

I think the main reason they lowered their prices so is because more and more people are getting their lasers confiscated. WL says if your laser does not arrive they will double your money back. So if I ordered a 130mW Evolution Pro for about $450 and it were to be confiscated, WL would owe me $900. Since more people are getting their lasers confiscated, WL will owe them $360 instead of $900.

Lol I hate to break it to you, but that is most definitely not the reason :crackup:

And about the whole "it being a bad deal" thing... the only reason anybody would ever get that laser is because of the host. DX doesn't have anything that comes close to that beastly sexiness :evil:

-Chris

Lol I hate to break it to you, but that is most definitely not the reason :crackup:

And about the whole "it being a bad deal" thing... the only reason anybody would ever get that laser is because of the host. DX doesn't have anything that comes close to that beastly sexiness :evil:

-Chris
That's why I said "I think" thanks for the info though

cmak

I love my evo pro 140mW, its better than my old cni x75

Was that sarcastic? If not, then that really doesn't say much for the Evo :p

-Chris

EDIT: This just struck me, this thread needs to get merged with the other thread regarding WL's recent major price drops, or we might end up seeing a new "Arctic craze" (or should I say, "Arctic clusterfuck") of threads all regarding the same thing.

Last edited: