Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The DX Controversy.

Pickle

Hey,

I'm new to the forum so I can't quite post a BS&T thread yet but this thread lead me to YourLasers. They seem like an alright website but can someone confirm that they are good? Quick shipping, reliable etc. I want some of their products but now that we don't have the safety of a PayPal dispute for >5mW lasers I need to be sure.

Thanks for any help :D

I must say DX is impressing me with their low prices and quick shipping. Ordered some O-rings and tailcaps last night before going to sleep and they've already been fully shipped when I woke up this morning!

Hey,

I'm new to the forum so I can't quite post a BS&T thread yet but this thread lead me to YourLasers. They seem like an alright website but can someone confirm that they are good? Quick shipping, reliable etc. I want some of their products but now that we don't have the safety of a PayPal dispute for >5mW lasers I need to be sure.

Thanks for any help :D

I think you should buy from ==LAZERER== Laser Pointer in Green, Red, Blue with Real Genius Granteed Power for Sale. They are very reliable and we have tons of users here who have bought from them. Quick shipping and they can provide you with a power certificate that shows you that your laser is up to spec. And the best part, they are very cheap if you ask me :D

I must say DX is impressing me with their low prices and quick shipping. Ordered some O-rings and tailcaps last night before going to sleep and they've already been fully shipped when I woke up this morning!

It's usually hit or miss with regards to DX shipping their stuff out quickly. Sometimes they have the stuff in hand, other times they must have to drive around to some local bazaar to find it or something. I've had it take a month before an order is shipped; other times, it took only days. It's a reason I'll buy things in multiple smaller orders than one big one.

I just assume that an order from DX will take a month to arrive; so I just order stuff that I don't need in a timely fashion. Their prices are pretty good, and their service is as well; I'll cut them some slack on the shipping, especially since it's free.

Pickle

DX is taking it's time shipping a True 5mW and some rechargeable AAAs, but I'm in no rush. Paypal disputes are always handy after a few weeks.

Last edited: