Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Crystal Method likes Lasers

The Crystal Method http://www.thecrystalmethod.com were doing a DJ set in my city a few weeks ago and I went to the club they were playing at. I decided to bring my small pointers with me which consist of a DX 200 red, a 20mW green, and a 100mW Bluray. During the set I had all three of my lasers on and I was shinning them at the ceiling. The room had lots of smoke in it, and there were two green xy scanners in the club also. Well they saw my lasers out in the crowd and pointed at me to come up on the stage. I spent the second half of the concert on stage with them while they finished their DJ set! They also gave me 2 autographed posters!

drlava

Wow, lucky guy!!!

Lucky to get up on stage with such a good act and lucky that the club laserist didn't confiscate your lasers temporarily for liability concerns :)

drlava said:
Wow, lucky guy!!!

Lucky to get up on stage with such a good act and lucky that the club laserist didn't confiscate your lasers temporarily for liability concerns :)
Heh, you were there in a way. My Bluray has one of your drivers in it!

Ace82

That's pretty bad ass! I would love to have experienced that! Their music has always been on my top 10-15, I think I have about all their albums, some are better then others, but yeah, that's bitchen! Cool! :cool: