Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

There's a new book out called "The Barn: The Secret Histrory Of A Murder In Mississippi." This is about the 1955 killing of 14 year old Emitt Till. You wouldn't think that much has changed as Trump continues the rhetoric that went on even back then. THAT is what this election is all about. This book was written by Wright Thompson who didn't know anything about this murder even after growing up less than 20 minutes from the site where Till was murdered. It wasn't until he got to college that he learned about it.

Last edited:

Harris has lied about everything she has said, 1st she says she hasn't changed, then she changes everything she used to say she would do to appear less radical, Harris is a liar and a fake, only weak minded virtue signaling lemmings brainwashed by or schools and mainstream media will vote for her, anyone able to think for themselves will see how fake she is and how dangerous a Harris/Walz administration would be, Harris couldn't even oversee our Southern border, how would she oversee our economy, our foreign policy ?
We need Trump and Trump will win, you had better start coming to grips with it before it happens and you find yourself in shock and needing professional help.

Harris is a Marxist? Sweet, I can't wait to jointly own the means of production with my fellow comrades.💪
Does make me wonder why many powerful capitalist interests would donate to her campaign though. Generally capitalists don't want their wealth, assets, and control taken from them and given to the proletariat.

Can any MAGAs who definitely understand what communism and Marxism are and definitely don't just have vague concepts of it being "when the state does stuff" help explain to me why capitalists supporting Harris would go against not only their economic interests but also their class interests in relinquishing control of the means of production under a Harris administration?

Harris has lied about everything she has said, 1st she says she hasn't changed, then she changes everything she used to say she would do to appear less radical, Harris is a liar and a fake, only weak minded virtue signaling lemmings brainwashed by or schools and mainstream media will vote for her, anyone able to think for themselves will see how fake she is and how dangerous a Harris/Walz administration would be, Harris couldn't even oversee our Southern border, how would she oversee our economy, our foreign policy ?
We need Trump and Trump will win, you had better start coming to grips with it before it happens and you find yourself in shock and needing professional help.

When I first started reading this I thought it was going to be one long run on sentence. But you added another sentence at the end. It doen't make much sence, much like Trump's sentences, but maybe that's the point.

Just because Harris had a Marxist father and Harris has expressed tyrannical authoritarian sentiments, doesn't mean the proletariat will end up owning the means of production, forget about it, we wage slaves will remain under the thumb of the wealthy and their government puppets, for our elected officials are little more than parasites who lie to us and serve their wealthy masters, only when we unite and pose a threat of voting them out do they do anything we want, but that will never include taking the means of production away from the wealthy and gifting it to the masses, no it will be the middle class who pays all the new taxes further separating us from them, only the Republicans enable us wage slaves to work our way up, build our own mans of production and compete in the capitalist system, that's our only chance of escaping working poverty, the idea of our parasites redistributing the wealth is laughable.

The next war is starting.
Israel will invade with ground troops/tanks soon, we can't afford to elect Harris as she has no ability to deal with foreign policy much less keep us out of WWIII.

((((((( Only Trump can save the world ! )))))))

Last edited:
Just because Harris had a Marxist father and Harris has expressed tyrannical authoritarian sentiments, doesn't mean the proletariat will end up owning the means of production, forget about it, we wage slaves will remain under the thumb of the wealthy and their government puppets, for our elected officials are little more than parasites who lie to us and serve their wealthy masters, only when we unite and pose a threat of voting them out do they do anything we want, but that will never include taking the means of production away from the wealthy and gifting it to the masses, no it will be the middle class who pays all the new taxes further separating us from them, only the Republicans enable us wage slaves to work our way up, build our own mans of production and compete in the capitalist system, that's our only chance of escaping working poverty, the idea of our parasites redistributing the wealth is laughable.

There's that run on sentence I had missed. Your posts are nonsense. Use a period every now and then. That sentence is laughable.

The next war is starting.
Israel will invade with ground troops/tanks soon, we can't afford to elect Harris as she has no ability to deal with foreign policy much less keep us out of WWIII.

((((((( Only Trump can save the world ! )))))))

Trump can't even save himself. There is the possibility of a regional war, not WW III. That is again nonsense. Everything for Trump supporters is always the worst of all outcomes.

Last edited:
Mean old Trump, giving away cash to shoppers, what a monster, lol.
Now who is it what has the grievances ???
LMFAO
1727207048526.png

Trump can't even save himself. There is the possibility of a regional war, not WW III. That is again nonsense. Everything for Trump supporters is always the worst of all outcomes.

Really, shows what you know...... but then again you didn't think Russia would invade Ukraine.

What if Israel sends in ground troops and about the time we get invested Russia pushes troops into Ukraine and we send lots of " advisers " and weapons to Ukraine.
Then shortly there after China invades Taiwan.....
It could snowball quickly and your cackling knob gobbler wouldn't have a freaking clue what to do, only God knows what cabal of woke democrats around Harris would end up making the decisions, but no matter who they are I bet they don't take the blame later on.

We need Trump, not a cackling knob gobbler, liar and a fake who has no real answers and no ability to manage even our Southern border, much less our entire nation and foreign policy.

Really, shows what you know...... but then again you didn't think Russia would invade Ukraine.

What if Israel sends in ground troops and about the time we get invested Russia pushes troops into Ukraine and we send lots of " advisers " and weapons to Ukraine.
Then shortly there after China invades Taiwan.....
It could snowball quickly and your cackling knob gobbler wouldn't have a freaking clue what to do, only God knows what cabal of woke democrats around Harris would end up making the decisions, but no matter who they are I bet they don't take the blame later on.

We need Trump, not a cackling knob gobbler, liar and a fake who has no real answers and no ability to manage even our Southern border, much less our entire nation and foreign policy.

Yeah, you guys are all about what-ifs. There are always many what ifs one can suppose, but that hardly means they will come to fruition. What if the sun explodes? All this would be pointless.

If he was still most famous for acting in home alone then passing out money to fans would be the norm. Unfortunately he has to feign the role of a politician and he hasn’t quite plugged all the leaks yet

Harris didn't even know who she was supposed to be, hell she still doesn't.
1st she says she hasn't changed, then she changes her stance on everything and starts adopting Trump policy....... Harris is a fake.
That said she is arrogant and nasty, which are her good quality's, lol.
But I understand, the woke kiddies want to virtue signal and Harris has brown skin along with a uterus, that checks 2 identity politics boxes.
Never mind she has no respect for our Constitution.

That reminds me of when our state broadcaster CBC edited out Trump's scene from Home Alone 2 one Christmas when they were showing the movie. Caused quite a stir amongst both his supporters and detractors.

Back