Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thank you

Crissman Kustoms

Hi everyone, my name is Jeramy. I’m new here but not to lasers. I’ve been a life long laser enthusiast. I run a custom automotive fabrication shop. I’ve learned a lot from reading through some of your forums and I appreciate the information. I would like to continue to learn and get further into the hobby. I’m looking for some advice for a project that I’m proposing to build but I’ll save that for a future post. So thanks for the add and keep up the good work y’all.

you are very welcome

Most of us have nobody (or just 1 or 2) forum members close enough to meet in person- the old forum had our location below our avatar EVERY time we made a post-- almost every time a new member joins and we see where they live-- they get welcomes from other members that we can meet and work on laser projects (hands-on)-- AND all members owning LPMs will be happy to meter any lasers you want anytime & of course FREE!

So make a nice intro ( see the ones others have made for a guide) and post that intro in the newcomers section WITH location in title.
We have a great bunch here in Texas- but almost everywhere else you will find members.
and please add location into your personal profile.

Your thread should have been placed in newcomers/welcome section--

It would be a real shame if you missed a LEM-- the organizers cannot invite you w/o knowing where you are-- IF you can only make on LEM...
try to make SELEM --
mid Aug in Newton NC-
-its the best and longest and every first-timer has wanted SELEM to last even longer--

search
SELEM Laser at YTube and that will lead you to the forum where LEMs begin-- I suggest joining if for LEMs alone. it is a laser show forum with not much interest in hand-helds.

hope to meet you at a LEM--hak

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Jeramy! :)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

There are a lot of knowledgable members here who can help you with your questions.

Crissman Kustoms

you are very welcome

Most of us have nobody (or just 1 or 2) forum members close enough to meet in person- the old forum had our location below our avatar EVERY time we made a post-- almost every time a new member joins and we see where they live-- they get welcomes from other members that we can meet and work on laser projects (hands-on)-- AND all members owning LPMs will be happy to meter any lasers you want anytime & of course FREE!

So make a nice intro ( see the ones others have made for a guide) and post that intro in the newcomers section WITH location in title.
We have a great bunch here in Texas- but almost everywhere else you will find members.
and please add location into your personal profile.

Your thread should have been placed in newcomers/welcome section--

It would be a real shame if you missed a LEM-- the organizers cannot invite you w/o knowing where you are-- IF you can only make on LEM...
try to make SELEM --
mid Aug in Newton NC-
-its the best and longest and every first-timer has wanted SELEM to last even longer--

search
SELEM Laser at YTube and that will lead you to the forum where LEMs begin-- I suggest joining if for LEMs alone. it is a laser show forum with not much interest in hand-helds.

hope to meet you at a LEM--hak
I couldn’t find a welcome/ new members section to post to. I’m trying to get used to this site. Admittedly it’s a little tough to navigate. But I’m from Beaufort NC. I would definitely be interested in meeting some more knowledgeable people if there are any near me. I’m going to try to find that section and repost. Thanks for the advice.