Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thank you

InfinitusEquitas

Well, it looks like I picked a great time to log back in. Can't say much else, quite a bit of catching up to do, but the site does look much nicer/more modern.

lasersbee

Maybe I haven't found it yet... but going to as members
Profile I can find the Member's Posts but not the Threads
created by that member.:confused:

Jerry

paul1598419

Just out of curiosity I tried opening your profile, Curtis, but didn't see any "find" icon or any "find threads" either. I don't need it for now, but it would be nice to know how to find these easily. Thanks.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You have to go fully onto their profile and it’s next to start conversation.

paul1598419

Do you do that by clicking on the avatar? I don't see another easy way to get to your profile. I also found a link to "my albums", but there is nothing in there. I guess all those old albums are just gone.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
When you click on my name, a pop up appears. Click on my name again within that pop up and you then go to my profile page. As for your albums, I saw someone else mentioning that so there may be a problem.

Laser Chick

Thanks for all that you do. It can seem and be a "thankless" job at times but we really do appreciate all the time and effort you put into this!! (y)