Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

terrifying burning capability of 405nm 200mw waterproof focusable torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a brand new 8X burner drive in it's original box..
Still looking for time to rip it apart just to get to that 8X nugget.

BTW... I don't see anything "terrifying" :eek: in the burning capability
of the Laserlands 200mW Laser... (seems like another Asian exaggeration...IMO)

Jerry

and is there someone who can help me to download the video and upload it to youtube? we can not log on youtube in China.Thank you guys!:)

I can do this for you, but you would need to send the original files to me by email - I cannot download it from your video site. My email is

(charliebruce at geemail dot com, where "geemail" is replaced with "gmail", "dot" with . and "at" with @)

god damn it, chinese government. Why do you block everything? They even banned avatar now because it might inspire people to fight against the tyrannic govmt. (humans vs. na'vi). I wonder if google has disconnected from china yet....

will

god damn it, chinese government. Why do you block everything? They even banned avatar now because it might inspire people to fight against the tyrannic govmt. (humans vs. na'vi). I wonder if google has disconnected from china yet....

will

My Uncle heads Google China.. I'll keep you guys posted...

Asherz

My Uncle heads Google China.. I'll keep you guys posted...

fail-lol.jpg

:D

Google china are back in work couple of days before. Google will never give up the big cake in China.
and China goverment is not as bad as you think. we feel safe here. i think your media usually use "fight, tyranny, dictator, crack down, red China, and such words to describe China". this is cold war logic. China is an open society and people live here including me feel safe and hopeful. for all these rumors, lies, single-side statement, etc. i often feel sad as a common Chinese young. why China has such a bad international reputation just because it is a communist country. Chinese people chose communist actually themselves. Chinese peasants and their leaders uprose and overthrew Chuang Kaishek ROC government and built up PRC(new China). Chinese society has been undergone great changes in the 60 years since 1949. bad and good.
China opened its gate in the beginning of 1980s, and it is 30 years. i was born in 1980s. i see all the changes since i could remember.

we have to say we know the western better than you know China. every year, there are tens of millions of oversea students head for US, AU, UK, CA, FR, DE, ... every Chinese student at home learn English and other foreign languages. we usually has a good knowledge and impressiona about wetern countries. if they heard these single-side words from common western country people, i think they feel the same like me.

if you guys who really want to know what China looks like, come and have a look by yourself. then you will know China is never a country like you thought, and Chinese people doesn't want to fight or uprise at all.

just write out what i thought

Merry

will

@merrylasergirl
thanks for that, I'm glad that you feel that way :) I wasn't actually suggesting you have a tyrannic government, just that our media spins it that way. Although, the nation's hackers are well known for taking down people perceived to be enemies of the government, they are very patriotic.

will

Trevor

Chinese people doesn't want to fight or uprise at all.

Then why does your government feel like it needs to censor politically sensitive media? Why are they hiding these things from you?

-Trevor

Last edited:

jocool

I just joined to remind some people that the US (and others) want to make sure Assange ( WikiLeaks ) shuts up once and for all.... and don't tell me he's on interpol because of a rape, there's lots of people that have raped and killed and are not on the Interpol's wanted list.

If you think China censors, then think about your own country.

Maybe China sensors too, but clearly, China has improved alot more then western countries in the last 30 years, so I think people should stop complaining about them.

Now, I want to make it clear that I was born in a western country, like my parents and their parents, and I have no known asian ancestors. I just think that it's a little lame to blast the country that has made the most progres in recent years just because they are not like yours. You may not like communism or China, but capitalism isn't perfect either, and every country (mine included) is doing things that annoys other country.

And on top of that, Merry's a very nice person (wrote a few emails to her and seen her in forums) and I think it's very rude to write what you've been writting about china when she's the one that started the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.