Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TERRIBLE(so far) with Yourlaser formally Lasersman formally DinoD

I did not dele anything--read-- I edited -added/updated if you will- just sayng that they did come thru, eventually and the items was ,once shipped, delivered in normal timeline.
And I posted my displeasure in many more places than LPF. All my original complaints are still there along with many dozens from others.

And since I am trying to order more REKE's should I slam them atm...duh!

FYI I did my homework--- the store im the above post by Cherrylee is yet another DinoDirect offspring.. just like YL and LM . And that tactic of competeing with ones self does not go well with me- pending order or not!

Luke is correct about you.

my efforts HAVE helped other members get reke's that have been tested albeit a VERY short test and they arrived working as well as can be expected for a 240$ chijector. I would rather use my energies in postitive ways-- too much negativity is bad ..very little good ever comes from it.

Last edited:

Luke is correct about you.

my efforts HAVE helped other members get reke's that have been tested albeit a VERY short test and they arrived working as well as can be expected for a 240$ chijector. I would rather use my energies in postitive ways-- too much negativity is bad ..very little good ever comes from it.

What did I say to make you say that?? WTF Len.

I know you are trying to get a projector. I'm far from an idiot. My only point is screw the projector. Its not worth the hassle.

Doesn't anyone have a sense of honor here?? Why do peoples moral codes have to be waved for stuff? Is stuff so important? Is it only me that would not do business with a company with questionable practices regardless of the stuff they sell?

Seriously. I dont do business like that. If the company has questionable ethics, then they are off my list, no matter what they promise me. You sell out your honor and blame me for being the asshole? I'm starting to realize you guys could never walk in my shoes and it pisses you off. You guys can be bought, and I cant, and it really makes you guys angry. Well thats not my fault. If you guys had some resemblance of a code of ethics you'd have my full backing.

We ARE dealing with a foreign country here...language barriers sometimes make for bad bedfellows... I for one...ordered a REKE500RGB from Lasersman.com and (although it took some time to arrive) received an awesome product for the price. As long as you have something good to project (I use Quickshow software) you can awe and amaze anybody who does not regularly have access to laser shows as some here do. Yes...it is on the extreme low end of the laser projector world price-wise...but...for beginners like me...this is a Good thing!
I think Len is doing the best he can with the people he has to deal with.
If you don't want to deal with these companies...don't.
Saying someone is less than honorable because they work to get others a bargain is insulting.

Saying someone is less than honorable because they work to get others a bargain is insulting.

Never said that. I appreciate everything Len does for people here. Sorry if thats what you got out of what I said.

Dino has been screwing this forum for years. That's years. This projector fiasco is just another example of Dino's BS reputation. My point being, so what if they have something we want. Why do we have to jump through hoops, while keeping diligent communications to get something that should be easily obtained? IMO screw Dino. I dont think we should be sending them any business. We are just rewarding their negligence that has been going on for years. Its only a projector. Every post, and thread made is giving them free advertising. Sure people in the loop may get a decent projector. What about all the n00bs who are not? Its OK to let them get screwed just because we got a few on spec projectors, that we had to fight tooth and nail to get? Sorry, but that doesn't sit well with me. I'm not being negative, I'm thinking about others outside of the loop, and it seems no one cares as long as they get their projector. To me this is self serving, and against my code of ethics. But obviously I'm the minority, so I'll stop posting.

I hope everyone enjoys their projectors. :beer:

I ordered the 200 mw 405nm laser. I really hope it isn't as underspec as yours. I just received an email saying my order was processed. So hopefully I will get it soon. I have no way to test the output either. I just hope it burns
could you have your order ID ? Ill check the shipping for you !

I was just emailed my tracking number. Everything seems to be going smoothyly so far. I emailed them trying to cancel my order and it seems like they fast tracked it out the door. Now im crossing my fingers for it to make it thru customs. I will post some Pictures when it arrives.
I would like to hear your comments when you get the laser!

FYI I have my rekes and am only helping others atm. Thanks Cherrylee for the assistance- My order for friend Steve went smooth. I hope he enjoys it!!

Thanks also for the gift coupon ... that was a very fair way to fix the minor problem we had- all OK now..

Len

FYI I have my rekes and am only helping others atm. Thanks Cherrylee for the assistance- My order for friend Steve went smooth. I hope he enjoys it!!

Thanks also for the gift coupon ... that was a very fair way to fix the minor problem we had- all OK now..

Len
thank you to give me a chance to solve the problem !