Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TechLasers' Shipping

Hi, never posted here before--but I was wondering if TechLasers is even shipping my order. It's been a few days since I ordered it and I haven't recieved a UPS tracking ID yet. All my order status says is "approved" and the tech support is always offline or too busy with potential customers.

There's a screenshot of my order thing attached to my post (with some private info blurred out ;) )

Attachments

• shipping.jpg
    shipping.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 96

i surely wouldn't have bought that -well i mean I screwed up and bought the same thing you did i would get a refund and buy from nova a x-100 is way better than a infinity 95 oh and this isn't the techlaser site this ia a real laser forum site

Edit yea sorry i spent 180 bucks for a infinity 95 isn't that great of a unit it took 6 days for mine to come i ordered on thursday got it the following wednesday it is weak compared to a nova maybe yours will be ok :)

Razako

It usually takes 2-3 days for chinese companies to ship your order. They have different holidays and breaks in addition to living in a different timezone. Techlasers will eventually ship your order.

Well, it did kinda coincide with the weekend. Maybe that's why it's slow?

VW

Murudai said:
Well, it did kinda coincide with the weekend. Maybe that's why it's slow?
Yep, you're looking at roughly 3 working days, not including weekends. So you're looking at around 5 days if you hit the weekend, saturday, sunday, monday 1, tuesday 2, wednesday 3, for example...