Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Taken over by lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RequestedDelete1

What’s not right is him lying to everyone right here I’m keeping it real if you didn’t have a liar and a cheat I wouldn’t of had to report him he had the chance to defend himself but there’s no defense that’s why he did not defend himself like he says he did he did not submit nothing I will prove it to you so what I did was wrong you’re an absolute idiot as well go ahead block me all of you guys block me now that’s the easiest thing for you to do because you don’t want to hear the truth about the liar I don’t give a damn you got my phone number pick up the phone and call me if you got a problem I’ll fly and meet you halfway I don’t care

Podo

We are not dealing with paypal directly, we use 2checkout as our payment processor and the evidences were provided to 2checkout instead of paypal, we are not sure how 2checkout would handles the issue but our account fund has been deducted by his chargebacks already. In our last email message, we have agreed you return all lasers and we would issue you a full refund minus shipping but you insist we have to pay for the return shipping and never responded to our last message since.

He even deleted his own facebook account before going for the chargebacks, probably trying to prevent us from taking screenshots of his messegeses and use them for evidence, you well know what are you doing here.

Last edited:
R

RequestedDelete1

What’s not right is him lying to everyone right here I’m keeping it real if you didn’t have a liar and a cheat I wouldn’t of had to report him he had the chance to defend himself but there’s no defense that’s why he did not defend himself like he says he did he did not submit nothing I will prove it to you so what I did was wrong you’re an absolute idiot as well go ahead block me all of you guys block me now that’s the easiest thing for you to do because you don’t want to hear the truth about the liar I don’t give a damn you got my phone number pick up the phone and call me if you got a problem I’ll fly and meet you halfway I don’t care
What you’re dealing with is a liar but you want to defend him because he sells you lasers big fucking deal he’s a liar and if you go to prom with her just call me I’m not gonna do this shit on Here anymore pick up the phone and call me

R

RequestedDelete1

We are not dealing with paypal directly, we use 2checkout as our payment processor and the evidences were provided to 2checkout instead of paypal, we are not sure how 2checkout would handles the issue. In our last email message, we have agreed you return all lasers and we issue you a full refund to your orders but you insist we have to pay for the return shipping and never responded to our last message.

GSS

I trully get that Podo's post hit you hard, but lets hope you cool down a bit and think twice. Listen there is more involved than just podo if you go that way..
I have yet to buy anything from Sanwu by the way..

Stop acting macho - it's impressing nobody. I sincerely hope you calm down and take your phone number off the internet - you really shouldn't post it in such a public way.

R

RequestedDelete1

Nothing but lies get on their post all of your information you have and I’ll get on here and post everything I have I but I have a lot more than you do because you’re hiding shit and you got busted out

R

RequestedDelete1

I trully get that Podo's post hit you hard, but lets hope you cool down a bit and think twice. Listen there is more involved than just podo if you go that way..
The lasers were destroyed and that’s Where they belong and nobody was hit hard by his post he should be hit hard by the lies so I’m not going to cool down nothing I’m not worked up he’s the one that should be worked up you got caught in a lie I’m keeping it real with you guys he didn’t answer nothing and he can’t provide anything saying that he did so put it out there Mr. Sanwu Laser if you got it put it out there you don’t have it

R

RequestedDelete1

The lasers were destroyed and that’s Where they belong and nobody was hit hard by his post he should be hit hard by the lies so I’m not going to cool down nothing I’m not worked up he’s the one that should be worked up you got caught in a lie I’m keeping it real with you guys he didn’t answer nothing and he can’t provide anything saying that he did so put it out there Mr. Sanwu Laser if you got it put it out there you don’t have it
Well I’m far from immature Mr. I just have no tolerance for stupidity and if you wanna ride the coattails of Mr. Sanwu Laser to liar then why don’t you start jumping on the right person get off my ass I live a good life I do what I do I have fun but I will not tolerate someone trying to get over on me and then go and lie about me so you have your opinions and your recommendations don’t mean nothing to me because you’re not focused on the right thing so quit trying to Defend where there’s no defense worry about your own self that’s what you need to do

R

RequestedDelete1

OK I’m going back to work now girls have a good one

Getting angry doesn't solve problems. I'm off as this is and should be between you and Sanwu - not a public circus. Get directly in contact with them and resolve it properly, without anger.

As far as I'm concerned - your reputation with me is toast not because of what happened with you and Sanwu - but because of the way you flew off the rails and can't moderate your self.

I'm not siding or defending any side here - nor should I have to (or want to). Just advocating for correct process and measured reasonable responses.

R

RequestedDelete1

Getting angry doesn't solve problems. I'm off as this is and should be between you and Sanwu - not a public circus. Get directly in contact with them and resolve it properly, without anger.

As far as I'm concerned - your reputation with me is toast not because of what happened with you and Sanwu - but because of the way you flew off the rails and can't moderate your self.

I'm not siding or defending any side here - nor should I have to (or want to). Just advocating for correct process and measured reasonable responses.
And with this being said then why is he on here posting about me and lying about me you always said a damn word to him let’s see you tell him what to do there tough guy oh is it because He’s a laser salmon quit being a fucking coward and stand up and say what’s right

R

RequestedDelete1

And with this being said then why is he on here posting about me and lying about me you always said a damn word to him let’s see you tell him what to do there tough guy oh is it because He’s a laser salmon quit being a fucking coward and stand up and say what’s right
You people are pathetic that want to jump on me and not say anything to him but didn’t say take it elsewhere why did you say that in the beginning when he was talking shit on me because you’re a bunch of cowards and your walk one way you don’t walk both ways go ahead and report me block me Because I don’t care he play the game and he lost and he lied now I got my money back and got to watch his lasers get destroyed it was a lot of fun

R

RequestedDelete1

You people are pathetic that want to jump on me and not say anything to him but didn’t say take it elsewhere why did you say that in the beginning when he was talking shit on me because you’re a bunch of cowards and your walk one way you don’t walk both ways go ahead and report me block me Because I don’t care he play the game and he lost and he lied now I got my money back and got to watch his lasers get destroyed it was a lot of fun
Do you think I give a flying fuck about Sanwu Laser reputation people are you fucking kidding me you guys are all fucking gay

I have said what's right. I've stood up to common decency and forum etiquette - I don't know the full facts - so I'm sitting on the fence, where I should sit.

If all you're gonna do from hereon in is insult other members, I'm gonna request that the Mods lock this down. No reason to fill everyone's inboxes with a million notifications of insults vaguely directed at people. That's not productive for anyone.

Go take a deep breath, cold drink - whatever - and direct you anger elsewhere. It's not needed here. I'm not going to block you as I don't believe you're trolling - but this thread's a dumpster fire and needs to stop.

R

RequestedDelete1

I have said what's right. I've stood up to common decency and forum etiquette - I don't know the full facts - so I'm sitting on the fence, where I should sit.

If all you're gonna do from hereon in is insult other members, I'm gonna request that the Mods lock this down. No reason to fill everyone's inboxes with a million notifications of insults vaguely directed at people. That's not productive for anyone.

Go take a deep breath, cold drink - whatever - and direct you anger elsewhere. It's not needed here. I'm not going to block you as I don't believe you're trolling - but this thread's a dumpster fire and needs to stop.
Go ahead I already asked to be taken off here. 217-204-8633 if ya wanna discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.