Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Taken over by lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome Bigwheel - I hope you have a good time here & get a lot out of the hobby.

A note though - try to avoid multiple-posting i.e. if you reply and then want to say something else, use the edit button on your comment and add inline. You can quote as many people as you like in a single reply. This avoids excessive numbers of comments and prevents notifications from going mad for those that have them set up :)

R

RequestedDelete1

Welcome Bigwheel - I hope you have a good time here & get a lot out of the hobby.

A note though - try to avoid multiple-posting i.e. if you reply and then want to say something else, use the edit button on your comment and add inline. You can quote as many people as you like in a single reply. This avoids excessive numbers of comments and prevents notifications from going mad for those that have them set up :)
I have no clue what you are wanting me to do here bud,I find this more complicated than most everything I have ever used.

I have no clue what you are wanting me to do here bud,I find this more complicated than most everything I have ever used.

Unlike a chat room where people just post after post here because we want to make finding information easier ( less cluttered ) we ask that everyone avoid posting twice in a row, for instance if I post this and go away. GOODBYE

---EDIT---

Then I think of something else to say, but when I come back to this thread I see that no one else has posted since I last did, so I simply use the ( EDIT ) button at the bottom left of my last posting and add to it rather than making a new post.

It might seem picky but when you start spending hours reading through info looking for answers, and they are here, a lot of smart folks have come and gone leaving behind info and images, you will appreciate not seeing wasteful post after post rather several can be combined, it's just a matter of curtsey, it's no big deal at all as you are new, we all said something along the lines of WTF......WHY ??? but in time you will appreciate it.

GOODBYE

---EDIT---

Oh yes, 1 more thing, I as some others will add an ---EDIT--- note when adding so previous readers will know something new has been added, it's not required at all but if adding useful info it's not a bad idea, but not important, just click the edit button if you are posting again before anyone else has posted, it's really easy to remember once you start doing it. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF, Chris. It is always nice when a new member does an introductory post. I hope you are able to gain all the knowledge you are looking for here. ;)

That's okay - I'm sure you'll pick it up. Feel free to send ask away if you have any questions about that kind of thing and I'll do what I can to make it approachable and clear :)

You'll pick it up in no time - Way simpler than something like Facebook nowadays but unfamiliar to new people a lot of the time...

Podo

Never trade or sell anything to this member, he purchased at least 10 lasers from us in the past few months and disputed EVERY SINGLE ORDERS without returning ANY lasers we have sent him. We have submitted the evidence to paypal. Be cautious if he contacted you to buy your lasers.

-Podo
A.K.A Francis from Sanwu Lasers

Last edited:
Well, I'm sorry to hear that you was burned by him Podo - 🤞the paypal resolution goes in your favour with the evidence you provided!

R

RequestedDelete1

Never trade or sell anything to this member, he purchased at least 10 lasers from us in the past few months and disputed EVERY SINGLE ORDERS without returning ANY lasers we have sent him. We have submitted the evidence to paypal. Be cautious if he contacted you to buy your lasers.

-Podo
A.K.A Francis from Sanwu Lasers
No you never contacted pay pal period there ya liar!!! You never replied to one single message they sent to you and that is why I was refunded all my money and got to keep all the lasers. You sent me bogus parts over and over your customer service was good at first but then it fell off the last order of five pocket lasers was supposed to be to blue barn in once I only got one and paid for two so your customer service with this shit and that’s why I wanted my money back I asked you for my money back and you told me you would give me 70% but I would have to pay to return them when you know it’s illegal to import and export but I didn’t at the time and I do now Including all of your emails I have which I will post here so you want to go and run your mouth and you only want to tell ally which is one side of the story which is yours I have everything on paper and you never contacted Pay Pal one time that’s why I was awarded $2630 for every dime I ever spent with you which was a waste of money now don’t get it twisted if you want to start shit I’m the guy

R

RequestedDelete1

No you never contacted pay pal period there ya liar!!! You never replied to one single message they sent to you and that is why I was refunded all my money and got to keep all the lasers. You sent me bogus parts over and over your customer service was good at first but then it fell off the last order of five pocket lasers was supposed to be to blue barn in once I only got one and paid for two so your customer service with this shit and that’s why I wanted my money back I asked you for my money back and you told me you would give me 70% but I would have to pay to return them when you know it’s illegal to import and export but I didn’t at the time and I do now Including all of your emails I have which I will post here so you want to go and run your mouth and you only want to tell ally which is one side of the story which is yours I have everything on paper and you never contacted Pay Pal one time that’s why I was awarded $2630 for every dime I ever spent with you which was a waste of money now don’t get it twisted if you want to start shit I’m the guy
Now if anyone has any doubt that this man didn’t just lie to everyone here my phone number is 217-204-8633 my name is Chris Smith feel free to contact me about anything with Sanwu Lasers I have every bit of information everything to contradict his story right here that should let you know who you’re dealing with and as a matter fact I’m gonna take it a step further now because all of your invoices state that it is a $30 flashlight $20 flashlight when it’s a $500 laser I’m going to take all of your invoices with all of these orders that are for this powder stuff you have me but to cover up your illegal import business. You should’ve just left well enough alone now I’m going to really open up the bag on your dumbass

GSS

BIGWHEEL, did you return any of the lasers?

Edit, just saw the new post.. Really you will go to that level after getting every penny back??

R

RequestedDelete1

BIGWHEEL, did you return any of the lasers?
Nope I was told I did not have to buy Pay Pal because he refused to answer or reply to any of your messages so they told me to keep everything and that I get 100% refund and that’s what they gave me it was his fault he did not reply

R

RequestedDelete1

Nope I was told I did not have to buy Pay Pal because he refused to answer or reply to any of your messages so they told me to keep everything and that I get 100% refund and that’s what they gave me it was his fault he did not reply
Which makes him a pathetic luar cause I will get the emails from my pay pal to post and show everyone I tried to work him but he wanted to play the bully so he gets what he deserved And he is still a pathetic liar and everyone of you should realize that no matter what your past is with him look right there he just lied to everyone of you

The customs slips are written the way they are in order to not incur import taxes and excessive charges (which I'll add the customer, i.e. you, would pick up the bill for - so you should be thanking not criticizing for this). This is an extremely common practice for any company doing exports direct to end-use customers, as they're not going to deliberately inflict these charges onto their customers.

But making threats - even if they're empty makes you sound like a child. Swallow your pride and sort it out like adults if you're going to do so here, else do it off a public forum. I say it how I see it - but statements like "I'll open up the bag on your dumbass", "let you know who you’re dealing with" and "if you want to start shit I’m the guy" just make you look immature as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.