Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK*

I don't know about that I will need it to be overspec.

I'll look around the Internet.

@swimmingsurfer would you be able to refund mine? I just ordered a kinda overspec one shipping to Dublin, Ireland.

Re: Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *IN STOCK*

Do you have any good quality but on spec or slightly under spec greens? All the people I have given 50mW greens to have their kids begging to play with them and I want to get some safe greens for the kids. I don't want "about to break or messed up lasers" just nice, safe greens. Thanks

PP sent for a super overspec greenie. I hope everything goes well with US customs. I am excited to receive my first laser. Thank you Swim! =D

Also, please update when you can. I'd like to be up to speed with whats going on with US Customs.

Last edited:
Sorry guys -- still no definitive word.. If it hasn't been resolved in a few days I'm doing a chargeback and will refund you all!

I'm not in a hurry, so I'll wait swim.
In the meantime, do you have any true <5mw for sale? (Ones that register 3~5mw on a LPM and won't fry my "seeing balls"-quoting styropyro :D)

Anyone who wants theirs refunded PM me with your PayPal transaction. I'll have more news tomorrow!

I has no lasers right now :(

gif

man this sucks, sorry to hear about the situation you are in with the customs. I really want to order 1 super over spec green....

I guess i will wait till you have more info on them or if you are ordering another batch. hopefully things will work out for you bud :beer:

thanks

once your next batch comes in ill be ordering one of the kinda over spec greens. good luck with you customs situation by the way.

Thanks for your support guys.. I'm going to initiate a chargeback now since I still haven't received any word. I'll let you guys know if I either get the shipment or the chargeback goes through! Nobody will be left without their money back or a laser :p sit tight!

Jaxz

Thanks for your support guys.. I'm going to initiate a chargeback now since I still haven't received any word. I'll let you guys know if I either get the shipment or the chargeback goes through! Nobody will be left without their money back or a laser :p sit tight!

Thank you very much swim, look forward to your replies,

gif

even though i never purchased anything off you, but this is just true class sir.

I have a suggestion, maybe for next time around, dont ask them to not put stickers on the lasers, perhaps ask them to mark the box with "+" for over spec and for super over spec "++" ;) and ask them to send all the stickers separately if anything.

cant wait till they are back in stock :beer:

Last edited: