Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Swim's NEW Overspec 5mW Pen Shop *OUT OF STOCK*

Re: SwimminSurfer256's NEW Overspec/Super Overspec 5mW Greenie Shop *IN STOCK* **SALE

Yep! You should get it within a few weeks :)

Europe is the best international. Shouldn't take more than like 10-15 business days max (assuming it doesn't get grabbed by customs for some reason)!

Great. I might order one after the weekend :D

Re: SwimminSurfer256's NEW Overspec/Super Overspec 5mW Greenie Shop *IN STOCK* **SALE

Yep! You should get it within a few weeks :)

Europe is the best international. Shouldn't take more than like 10-15 business days max (assuming it doesn't get grabbed by customs for some reason)!

thanks man!

PP sent for Super Overspec

Any estimate on how long will mine take to get to Maine?

All you international kiddies who have bought from me -- please keep me posted @ the 10 business day mark and more constantly thereafter if your laser hasn't arrived!

I think I'll be including a handful of blu-rays with the next batch ;)

Checking w/ my supplier about 405s and mini-pen powerful lasers

Hey Bryson,

What kinda prices are you looking to charge on the 405s or the blu-rays if and when you get them?
Could you please be so kind as to inform me when they are for sale?:p

Last edited:

Does Canada count as international shipping? because I live in Canada, ON and was wondering if I would have to pay international shipping or not.

Hey Bryson,

What kinda prices are you looking to charge on the 405s or the blu-rays if and when you get them?
Could you please be so kind as to inform me when they are for sale?:p

I'll have to check on my cost with my supplier first! Won't be more than 20 bucks. I'll definitely post when they are available!

Does Canada count as international shipping? because I live in Canada, ON and was wondering if I would have to pay international shipping or not.

Yep, it's not my choice it's the post office's choice! Any country outside the US is "international" to me.

I think I'll be including a handful of blu-rays with the next batch ;)

I'm in for at least one of those 405's please.
I keep checking back regularly but not often enough.
I see you've run out of super-overspec greens :undecided:
Needed another one of those.

thanks Swim

I would definately be interested in a 405

In the process of restocking...

Back