Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Suggestion to troll baters.... Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your efforts are a waste of time!!! It's not going to work!!!

We've recently had a flurry of new fairly well veiled troll members on a very subdued mission (two or three individuals). It's stupid to keep that up guys, and anymore I will leave your stupidity to flow as you wish. Enjoy yourself, but I am somewhat amused (my bad) that you still hold onto hot coals, however in the end you are burning yourselves, it's poison for you to continue, lighten up.

The karma of being so hateful is automatic, your own character immediately suffers from such thoughts and behavior, try to get past it for your own greater good and peace. If I were a jerk, I would be quite happy you are still holding a grudge and try to promote its existence, but I'm hopeful things will eventually get better for you, it's a pitiful situation to keep such discomfort inside when I have already moved past it.

Apologies for the past, but I cannot correct that for you now beyond this statement, let go of that stuff because posting insincere stuff here just trashes up the forum & doesn't bother me much now because it's not my watch anymore, truth is I am concerned for you, but powerless to help you get beyond it. That's the problem with miffing people off, the person who did it can get beyond it before the individual who became upset.

Last edited:

ped

We went through it years ago with tech junkie, he soon got bored, as did the rest of the sour grape idiot's.
A well respected member here once gave me a valuable piece of advice when they were attempting to troll me.
"Remember, they're just pixels on a screen...nothing more."

And screens can be turned off.

Encap

We went through it years ago with tech junkie, he soon got bored, as did the rest of the sour grape idiot's.
A well respected member here once gave me a valuable piece of advice when they were attempting to troll me.
"Remember, they're just pixels on a screen...nothing more."

And screens can be turned off.

Hey ped--long time no see. Glad to see a post by you.

Hope all is well across the pond. Best to you.

SJMoG.jpg

"You're not going to get a response out of me!" he insists, in his thread made as a specific response.

Yep, but also writing from the heart, a message meant to feed them with some honest communication. If this helps, good, if not at least they had a meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.