Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

suggest me good 1W laser

give me link where i can find info about lifetime and things like this and i wont disturb you any more :)

then why are people buying this G-1 Lens Assembly

People buy the G-1 as an add-on to their lasers that may not already have them. The G-1 will give you a bit of a boost in power. Don't buy it there though, it's way overpriced.

Last edited:
Edit: took too long typing this out, lol.

and what happenes if diode dies? are you buying new ones? where? how much are they?
on what depends nm of lasers? on diode or lens?

The lifetime depends on the power. More powerful lasers will usually die sooner. If and when it does die, you will have to buy a new laser, or attempt to return it to the maker for repairs, or try and replace the diode yourself.

I would recommend you get a green laser, since the color is very nice, and the beam will be bright for you. The color and wavelength depend on the diode, but you should read more about that on your own, the science behind it is very cool.

Please: make sure the goggles you get are for the right color. If you are not sure, please ask the company, or ask here in the forums. Your eyes are important!

Last edited:
Ghostchrome

thank you

Kyosama66

i am interested in two lasers i show upper. and in spartan 1W too. but i dont know lifetime of this things. if they die soon im not goint to buy them.

and which green laser can you suggest? it must be powerful and with long life. thank you all

so many replies and no one answered my question

just give advice which manufacturer is better in 1W lasers

what can you tell me about spartan 1W? can you give me link of its review?

thank you. can you give me a link of a good 200mw green which has bright beam?
and what is lifetime of 200mw green and 1W blue?

please someone answer me

i want to know lifetime of 1-1.4 w lasers.

lets say if i use it for 30seconds maximum. lets take for example survival lasers. how much will it live?

can someone tell me average lifetime of this diodes?

give me link where i can find info about lifetime

damn. evil and cold people are here

if i buy this lasers what more do i need? do i need lens too?

then why are people buying this G-1 Lens Assembly

i am interested in two lasers i show upper. and in spartan 1W too. but i dont know lifetime of this things. if they die soon im not goint to buy them.

and which green laser can you suggest? it must be powerful and with long life

After reading all those posts... I see that you have been handed
some info on your repetitive questions.

1) by your own admissions you have stated that you started
small with Guns and Bikes and worked your way up. I suggest
you do the same with Lasers that can Blind you in a second.

2) Ask the Manufacturer/Seller of the Laser you want info on.

3) All your other questions have been answered hundreds of
times before in the Forum and the answers are right here.
All you need to do is research and read them.

4) no-one will spoon feed you... that is your mommy's job...

Jerry

Last edited:
Most I have seen are 5,000 to 8,000 hours.

Glenn

This is as good of an answer as anyone will be able to give you. Determining the diode lifetime isn't an exact science, you have to estimate.

The reason most users here aren't being helpful is because 1 watt is a lot of power. It's almost certainly too much power for a first real laser, and none of us want to see someone get hurt or cause a problem with a laser, since every incident makes it easier to pass laws against lasers.

As far as specific lasers go, the spartan does get good reviews, BUT, this forum has two areas you should check first. Look in the "Reviews" area, and you will see lots of people talking about all kinds of colors and powers of lasers. Most of them even have nice pictures to look at.
The other place you need to check is the Buy Sell Trade area. You may be able to get a laser for less from a member here.

Whatever kind of laser you get, get the best safety goggles you can. I got cheap ones when I started, and I got many headaches and sore eyes before realizing that I was doing damage.

Anyway, go read some member reviews and ratings, we aren't going to tell you what to buy.

Last edited:
This is as good of an answer as anyone will be able to give you. Determining the diode lifetime isn't an exact science, you have to estimate.

The reason most users here aren't being helpful is because 1 watt is a lot of power. It's almost certainly too much power for a first real laser, and none of us want to see someone get hurt or cause a problem with a laser, since everyone incident makes it easier to pass laws against lasers.

As far as specific lasers go, the spartan does get good reviews, BUT, this forum has two areas you should check first. Look in the "Reviews" area, and you will see lots of people talking about all kinds an colors and powers of lasers. Most of them even have nice pictures to look at.
The other place you need to check is the Buy Sell Trade area. You may be able to get a laser for less from a member here.

Whatever kind of laser you get, get the best safety goggles you can. I got cheap ones when I started, and I got many headaches and sore eyes before realizing that I was doing damage.

Anyway, go read some member reviews and ratings, we aren't going to tell you what to buy.

all right :thanks: