Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Strike 3 I'm out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading back through stars threads and this made me laugh, but...

I have a question.

Do I fill this out in the blood of my enemies or my own tears.....tears would be hard to read...so

Q4RQw7C.jpg

This is just my attempt al levity, my point is crying It's not fair I'm running away forever seems childish.

If I was truly wronged I would raise a stink and make them throw me out, or realize I've been pouting and knock it off.
That is jus hilarious:-DDD

Starlight, I've known you for awhile and am truly sad to see you go. I was away when you first posted this and didn't realize you had gone. I hope you reconsider someday and return as I'll miss you. But, that's just me. :(

You were kind of a jerk, and said some awfully dumb things.

That you feel the need to make a thread about leaving, instead of just leaving speaks well to your lack of maturity.

So... buh bye.

You aren't showing much maturity either with this post.

Fact is a lot gets ignored here on lpf. There's too much biased BS. Too much favoritism and too many "trolls". You know I never liked that word... "troll".

You were kind of a jerk, and said some awfully dumb things.

That you feel the need to make a thread about leaving, instead of just leaving speaks well to your lack of maturity.

So... buh bye.

He may be a liberal and is pro gun control, and that does make him somewhat dangerous, but as an American citizen he is entitled to have those opinions. The diversity here makes LPF great, if we can avoid insulting each other. We have members from over 40 countries, we aren't all going to agree on many things.

You aren't showing much maturity either with this post.

New Jersey, nothing more need be said.

Alan

APEX1

He may be a liberal and is pro gun control, and that does make him somewhat dangerous, but as an American citizen he is entitled to have those opinions. The diversity here makes LPF great, if we can avoid insulting each other. We have members from over 40 countries, we aren't all going to agree on many things.

New Jersey, nothing more need be said.

Alan

Lmao. Alan you hit the nail on the head hahahahaha:gun:

You're all entitled to your opinions. What you're not entitled to is respect, or the respect of said opinions :whistle:

twypVcx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.