Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stretch Gatling Laser Help

RBreeze

That glue they use will drive you crazy..:(
Threading in the module is just another cost saving thing and actually will probably cause more headaches with possible thread seizing and have no way to grip the module other than maby 2 pin holes..
Just be patient.. but do want to add that since the pic's we see aren't the greatest just make sure there isn't a step in the host thats keeping the module from coming out. I can't see one but still never know..
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention is it on Carmen or weird that when I drop the driver into the housing just loose as is and put the batteries in that the light turns on every once in a while if it’s in the right position? Does that mean I have a easier fix on my hands or does that mean nothing until I get it out of there and look at it up close

GSS

Thats a good sign that it might just need to be re soldered but don't risk it by keep doing it.
You will possibly short it..

GSS

Thanks bro but my patience is almost completely nonexistent at this point. And to be perfectly honest with you if you knew how long I’ve spent on this already you would definitely need to in barest to even be talking to me right now. It’s really pathetic I wish there was another person that had my exact problem it doesn’t even have to be the same housing quite honestly I just wish there was a video or even pictures that one start to finish it’s just insane. I wish there was another person that had my exact problem it doesn’t even have to be the same housing quite honestly I just wish there was a video or even pictures that went start to finish it’s just insane To me. I would’ve prob frigging hung myself by now if it wasn’t for your attempting to help me. 😂 I wish there was a place around me that I knew of that just repair lasers or a place I knew of that I could bring it and someone can just do the damn thing real quick because it would be well worth it.
Just leave it be till for the night and when you get a C clamp it should be way easier..
I'm as impatient as they come believe me, but's what another day.;)