Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stopping by to say HI!

IsaacT

Hey yall, hope everyone is doing well. It has been so long since I have hopped on here I wonder how many people have left. I am still heavy into photography and it is funny how much more photography can cost than lasers. Hobbies only get more expensive I feel like lol. I have had a super busy year and am now a weather forecaster for the air force. Which is fun but stressful at the same time. Living in Arizona now, which is fun.

Anyway, let me know what yall have been up to. Any 10W diodes yet? Any exotic wavelengths becoming more widely available?

Hope all is well!
-Isaac/Wannaburnstuff
:beer:

Cheap 488's made by sharp will be here very "soon". Stay tuned for those ;)

Nice to see a familiar username again :beer:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Wow! 488 is big news! I am glad to see you are still here! How have you been?

Just fine. Got a stable job and enough money to buy a few super rare diodes from the test batches sharp did to make the 488s. 480nm is pretty nice :whistle:

Anything new on your end?

IsaacT

Just fine. Got a stable job and enough money to buy a few super rare diodes from the test batches sharp did to make the 488s. 480nm is pretty nice :whistle:

Anything new on your end?

Air Force, getting married this month, new State. Just about everything has changed haha. Loving life and having tons of fun...on the weekends. lol

PS - thanks Hap!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16589

You missed the 476nm diodes.
Also I went to California last May for a Camp Laser meet and got some amazing pictures. Got some starry nights as well as saw a natural oil seep. I need to upload some pics on my Flickr.

I miss seeing your Pics come back more often xD

BTW look in the vet section :p PM coming.

GSS

Dtr's new batch of NUM44's are doing as much as 8W+:)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back, Isaac, and as lazerman said, we do miss seeing your pics! :beer:
Don't be a stranger, stop in and see us more often, and get the latest news on all the new diodes. :D

Nice to see you back Isaac...
Any Hobby or activity that is fun is
expensive... That's life..
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials...:beer:

Jerry

" Sorry Isaac,
But are you the famous Isaac who Alaskan always talks about?
If yes ... you know that since I joined LPF, I'm just mentioning you, accusing me of being you under the lie and nickname and accusing me of troll misconduct "

Thx for Attention
:wtf:Was all that whining and thread Hijacking necessary...:yabbmad:

Jerrt

IsaacT

Thanks Jerry!

As far as the photos go, here lately I have been doing a lot of wildlife and landscape, less astronomy. But Arizona is such a great location for all of it! Are there any must see custom builds lately?