Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stop emailing me!

I don't mind any thread I post in or start automatically gets added as a subscribed thread, but I've gone in and switched from daily, to weekly, to no notification emails and still get them for every post in subscribed threads. Just now I went and set no emails from admins, and just got a notification. I hate to change to a bogus email, but I'm getting too many of these reply notices!

Perhaps you should take this up with a Mod or the Admin....
Opening a Thread to complain about it won't get it fixed...

Jerry

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i think you might need to go to each thread you had previously subscribed to and unsubscribe from each of those. im not sure if the global setting reverts previous decisions on notification threads

Perhaps you should take this up with a Mod or the Admin....
Opening a Thread to complain about it won't get it fixed...

Jerry

I thought that's what this sub-forum is for?
:thinking:

i think you might need to go to each thread you had previously subscribed to and unsubscribe from each of those. im not sure if the global setting reverts previous decisions on notification threads

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, I guess the setting doesn't retro. I've seen a few forums with this set asd default, it's rather annoying.

Last edited:
Yup, looking at my settings the only emails I should get are for friend requests.

Odd, I was just noticing most were set to none for notification, and a few were set to instant. I guess the ones on instant were pre changing settings, but most recent were set to none. So when I looked at the list, with out scrolling down I didn't see some were still set to instant.

Should be good now.

Last edited: