Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stonetek Discount !

Attention all forum members - if you belong to LPF, you get a 10% discount in my online shop - enter the code : LPFROX! at checkout, and the 10% vanishes completely ! IF you order, and have problems using the code - please drop me a PM, or an email and I will manually refund the discount to you. The discount applies to EVERYTHING in the store - INCLUDING the extra/add-on expedited shipping costs !

You must use ALL CAPS, and include the exclamation point in order for the coupon to work properly - just small token of appreciation to LPF for everything you have all done, and for shopping online with http://stonetek.org/shop/ !!

LPFROX!

<EDIT>***re-posted due to the forum crash***</EDIT>

daguin

Check out your shopping cart / checkout.

It won't let me checkout. It says that you are not shipping to my region and won't let me proceed.

I live in Freekin' California! LOL!

Peace,
dave

Dave - I am having some major configuration issues at the moment, and am working hard to get them fixed - I will PM you soon to retry if you don't mind ? I appreciate your patience !

daguin

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Dave - I am having some major configuration issues at the moment, and am working hard to get them fixed - I will PM you soon to retry if you don't mind ? I appreciate your patience !

NP

The parts don't go bad and I'm not going anywhere until the end of the month ;)

Let me/us know when it's up and running smoothly again.

Peace,
dave

Dave - I THINK it is working properly again - please give it a shot, and let me know ? Sorry again for all the isssues - didn't think I would be making you earn that 10% off !

daguin

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Dave - I THINK it is working properly again - please give it a shot, and let me know ? Sorry again for all the isssues - didn't think I would be making you earn that 10% off !

Not Yet :'(

Imma go dig my hole. I'll check back to try it again when I come back in.

Peace,
dave

Thanks for checking, Dave ! I have a Dr. Appt to "run" off to, I will be back in a few hours - hopefully I can figure out what the hell is wrong with it :(

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Thanks for checking, Dave ! I have a Dr. Appt to "run" off to, I will be back in a few hours - hopefully I can figure out what the hell is wrong with it :(

its really tricky. did you buy a SSL certificate and installed it on your site?? it won't work unless you do that

daguin

SenKat_Stonetek said:

Call a cab! **sheesh** Running could kill a person. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it) ;)

Pick me up some Perc's while you're there. Vicodin gives me bad dreams.

Peace,
dave

daguin

Well, my holes dug, the pipe's repaired, and the hole's refilled, but I still can't give you any money. :'(

I really want to give you some money. :D

If I don't give it to you, I'm only going to waste it on cheap drink [smiley=beer.gif] and hoochie mommas. :-*

Please save me from myself! :-[

Peace,
dave

P.S. If you want to do this outside of the store while you figure out what's wrong, I would not be opposed to it

just tried to buy a starburst defraction grating but it said shipping is avaible where i live or something at the moment. it said to contact support.
I live in United States Washington.

mikeeey said:
just tried to buy a starburst defraction grating but it said shipping is avaible where i live or something at the moment. it said to contact support.
I live in United States Washington.

yeah that is strange. the zencart checkout isnt working ??

you can still buy from stonetek by using the google checkout button or the paypal express button. just the "go to checkout" option doesnt work.

zencart is really tricky to set up, i spent around 2 days getting mine set up and its still not fully done b/c i can't use a SSL certificate yet (my webhost is super cheap)

good luck

Okay - I THINK it is working now - if it doesn't work this time, I will process your order manually - just send me a PM with what you would like to buy, and I will send you a Pay-Pal or Google Checkout invoice.

Sorry for the issues :(