Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stock clearance : 2 Watt 445nm laser for $150 !

Blord

I am clearing my stock. These lasers have an output between 2 and 2.4Watt. I am using the beefier 9mm 445nm laserdiode for this build and not the regualr 5.6mm diodes. Also the G lens is included. You have the choice between the C6 or the 501B model. The color of the casing is only black. :)
There are no printing on the lasers. The C6 laser doesn't have Aurora printed on.
The 501B heatsink is blank aluminum and the C6 heatsink is black anodized aluminum.
The battery configuration is two 18350 or 16340 li-ion rechargeable batteries.
The duty cycle is 1 min on/off.
An Ophir LPM measurement of the laser is included.

The price is $150 !!
Registered Mail with tracking, $20
You get a tracking code so that the package never gets lost.
It needs a signature for the delivery.

PM if you want one or have any questions.
Thanks for watching !!

***the person must be 18 years or older and know the laser safety rules***

The 501B model
501B%20black-1.jpg

501B%20black-3.jpg

The C6 model
C6-445nm-1.jpg

C6-2.jpg

Last edited:

Good luck with the sales Kot! I havent seen you around much lately, do you have some other interesting hosts planned? ATB :beer:

Blord

Good luck with the sales Kot! I havent seen you around much lately, do you have some other interesting hosts planned? ATB :beer:

Yea, I was out for some time but never went far away. I was present behind the curtains. :)
I am building couple of lasers in copper hosts. These are made by sinner so they will be spectacular.

The 445nm wavelength has the color blue. :tsk:

The 9mm laserdiode cost alone $70 so $150 is a good deal !!

Last edited:
Sir I apologize. ...i was trying to start a new thread but I have accidentally posted instead. ..sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. ..

Its no problem. Its just that lasers at these powers can blind you before your reflexes tell you to blink. Proper safety is a must.

Also, welcome to the forums....consider introducing yourself with a thread in the "welcome" section :)

Sorry Blord, ill stop derailing your thread.

ped

Free bump for my friend Kot , and to say this is an astonishing deal , that parts list alone has to be approaching $150?.

Crazy price.

Kot, the laser arrived today safe and sound. Gotta say it's a very nice piece of kit and well worth $150. I'll see if I can get some video of it over the weekend and perhaps do my first review next week sometime.