Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sticky piferals photo thread.

should piferal thread on the DVD-RW be stickified

• NO... Give a good reason why not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sinner

First One, Its definitely a YES !! He does some crazy precision macrophotography.. I am big fan of his work too !! SO A BIG YES!!

Good.... I feel the same way, His picks are a great teaching tool.

I did not ask the mods I hope the poll reflect our communal decision and that alone get the job done.

Last edited:

sinner

Yup right , also the Multimedia Section does not have many stickies, so it will be a great addition to those who like to learn things with a new dimension.. :beer:

Reactions: ped
Yup I think so. Those pictures are really amazing and informative. They shouldnt be forgotten any time soon! :beer:

I want to thank everyone who voted, and especially to jander6442 for this surprise and unexpected initiative.

Thank you :beer:

Greetings.

ped

This fo' sure should be stickied.

I asked him to take the same shots, but with the diode(s) slightly lasing , so we can see the emission area, and he nailed it.

I want to thank everyone who voted, and especially to jander6442 for this surprise and unexpected initiative.

Thank you :beer:

Greetings.

No man thank you, can't wait for what u have in store for us in the future.

Arayan

Sorry for the delay... the answer is obviously YES... much easier to find and see it (the thread) again :)

Why can't someone make a new thread, quote the cool posts with pictures. Because I'd like to see PBD's macros "stickied" as well. Maybe just do a quote and then copy-paste

Why can't someone make a new thread, quote the cool posts with pictures. Because I'd like to see PBD's macros "stickied" as well. Maybe just do a quote and then copy-paste
Are you suggesting that this being stickified is NOT going to happen. I'm confident it will. Compared to some other stickies around here this one is surely justified.:)