Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stickies

Perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong area, but I think LPF would benefit from some moderator cleanup in the Companies & Reviews section. Dunno if its just me, but nearly the entire first page of posts are now stickies, and the clutter is making it a bit hard to read.

A few of them are forum discounts and the like, which already have a corresponding sticky in the deals section. Plus a few of them, IMO, probably shouldn't be stickies. Both of the 'dragonlasers' posts (DLs and my own), for instance.

Anyone agree/disagree?

nes_ds

Yeah, I usually avoid this section, that's the main reason why I do.

T

timelord

Point noted boys but until the war is over with WL then it'll be like this for a while :)

Milos

I'm actually for separating laser reviews from company discussion and wars. Laser reviews are the most valuable topics in my opinion.

How about making thread titles table longer a bit. It only shows 20 lines including stickies. Only 7 are regular topics.
I think it would make page look more appealing and some good reviews would not be kicked to the "old stuff 2nd page" so quickly.

Some cleanup would help too.

Aseras said:
How about you guys make a "Bitch about WL Here" subforum?

LOL. They already did and titled it laserpointerforums - the strategy though was to make it a main forum with a whole range of subforums for itself.

(All joking aside, that really was LPFs original purpose as I recall)

Daedal

I'll work on them sometime this week then... if you guys are alright with the way I set it up in the Mods and Exps section, I'll just arrange this part the same way too. :)

--DDL

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys, sorry i didnt see the thread earlier

do you think it might help to increase the amount of threads shown per page on the forum? this might make things less cluttered and the forum easier to read in general.

please let me know what you think

regards
-avery