Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stickie cleanup

Kenom

I dont know about anyone but myself but there is getting to be too many stickies in the B/S/T section of the forum. I know that there is one at least that can come down.

Just a recommendation cold. You obviously don't have to do anything I suggest.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
im going to clean some of these up, def a good idea

thanks for pointing this out

peace
-c0ld

Let's have a mod recruitment thread when it becomes possible c0ld! Then we can have members doing some of your job for you!

i wouldnt mind applying chucks force to be a mod, but i think this forum is OK without any :)

VillageIdiot said:
Let's have a mod recruitment thread when it becomes possible c0ld! Then we can have members doing some of your job for you!
Fully agreed! I think it would be a great idea for the members of the forum to pick the mods.

nikokapo said:
t i think this forum is OK without any :)
I think this forum would be a lot better with moderators.

nikokapo said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1209789793/0#7 date=1209955380]
I think this forum would be a lot better with moderators.
no you dont [jedi mind-trick][/quote]
Yes, I truly think that this forum would benefit if it had moderators.

The reason why this post overrides your Jedi powers is because this is my 1337 post. I have ultimate power in this post, so I could even ban you for saying that if I wanted, but I am nice so I won't. In fact, if I ever have a problem with something on LPF, I'll edit this post so it gets fixed.

hahaha i will ask chuck to let this pass only because it was really funny and original.

cleaning up stickys is a good idea, but I dont think its a job that needs a bunch of moderators to do.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey everyone, ive cleaned up more stickies. if there is anything that you think should be put back, or anything new stickies you have as a suggestion please let me know about it here or in the suggestions thread.

happy to help, enjoy the forums

regards
avery